Edd's Vintage Star Wars Video Games

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Here's a new piece I'm very pleased with, a blister sealed copy of Star Wars Arcade for the Sega 32X. Most Mega Drive/32X games never game sealed, these blistered games were only released in France, so finding these unopened is really difficult.

sw-32x.jpg

.Q.

Jedi Master
Good game, good game. Terrific to see many additions to your collection Edd. Would say 'well played' but in this case it's 'never played'! Great stuff, makes me wanna dig out Rebel Strike to play the old arcade games! 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
What a great collection 8)

I remember some of those games, the snes one comes to mind..... having to scale the sandcrawler and constantly falling off and having to start again :roll:

Any idea how many there are in total to collect, must be quite a target :?: and have you actually played all of these games at some point in your life :?:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Finally, an update! It's getting harder to find things I don't have now, but I've been looking for these 2 for ages and they both appeared on eBay within a week of each other. It's a sealed UK Game Cube Rogue Squadron, and sealed Australian SNES Star Wars with purple box :)

sw.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
That is some great boxes you have found there. I have never heard about the australian snes game :shock:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've picked up a few nice additions recently, need to do some new group shots really but I'm very pleased with this one which has just arrived so thought I'd share it:

rogue.jpg

slim

Sith Lord
i played super starwars to death back in the day , great collection Edd plus i did not know that computer games got graded ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I've picked up a few nice additions recently, need to do some new group shots really but I'm very pleased with this one which has just arrived so thought I'd share it:

Hi Edd a graded Nintendo game :shock: I think this is the first time I have seen graded games :eek:

captainhancock

Padawan
That's an awesome collection. Those snes Starwars are what got me back into Starwars. I love old game systems, tear some down respray em build arcade controls. Was totally into Mame. But after working in the games industry it kind of put me off games for a while.

Never played Rebel Assault but thought it looked good, wonder what the best Star Wars game is? Apparently Star Wars Battlefront is coming to the next gen systems hopefully it will be good.

poncho

Grand Master
captainhancock said:
wonder what the best Star Wars game is?
jedi outcast! and mysteries of the sith 2nd both for pc then battlefront series for ps2

came across a starwars game for the c64 in a charity shop the other day..nearly bought it lol :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
captainhancock said:
wonder what the best Star Wars game is?

I have loved loads of SW games over the years, Super Star Wars, ROTJ, Rogue Swuadron etc etc I would go with the first Battlefront myself...

I always regret not playing Jedi Outcast though, I think it was available on the GameCube too.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Finally, a very welcome addition today :) ROTJ for the Sega Game Gear. I've been looking for this for years and only ever seen one other sealed copy for sale. Not particularly expensive by vintage Star Wars standards, but very rare.

jedi.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom