education

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
"Tindaloo" :oops:

Am I missing something, or is there a curry out there I haven't tried?

It's hot, I used to have to have an inverted shower the following day, to relieve the ring of fire :shock: :shock:

It's a curry thats best downed in one, if it touches the sides of your mouth it hurts. The first time I finished a whole one the blokes in the curry house applauded and offered me a free meal on my next visit :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
NICE!

I used to live on Vindaloo's and Madras's, never actually been anywhere that does Phal's (if that's how you spell it) but probably would have tried one. Never even heard of one of them Tindaloo's until now, will have to try and find somewhere that does one! :D

inzaman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Probably Inzi, or anyone else who is an accountant. They will have a degree and then some professional qualifications.

5 years of near alcoholism at Uni for me, and somehow 2 degrees :oops:
No degree but two professional qualifications, currently on the final year of an MBA programme, having promised myself after the CIMA qualification i was never studying again :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Part-time MBA or a two year course?

Thought about doing one myself, but it's the thought of having to sit down and study again puts me off, that and the thesis thing at the end!

Bollux

Grand Master
weasel said:
NICE!

I used to live on Vindaloo's and Madras's, never actually been anywhere that does Phal's (if that's how you spell it) but probably would have tried one. Never even heard of one of them Tindaloo's until now, will have to try and find somewhere that does one! :D

Mate I had a Phal once and it nearly killed me the next day..I couldnt sit down for ours, it even burnt when i guffed

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sounds like my kinda curry!

I got the macho/suicidal tendancy where I can't leave a curry no matter how hot it is. All good till you go for a **** the next day and are sat on the bog in tears :lol:

inzaman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Part-time MBA or a two year course?

Thought about doing one myself, but it's the thought of having to sit down and study again puts me off, that and the thesis thing at the end!
Its a part time course as i also have a full time job, although the lecturers seem to forget that. It is all over, hopefully, in September this year though; cannot wait.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:( Full-time job squeezing lectures in coming home to have to sit down and do some more studying or revision...........hhhmmmmm :?

Your not really selling the idea to me Inzi! :D

inzaman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
:( Full-time job squeezing lectures in coming home to have to sit down and do some more studying or revision...........hhhmmmmm :?
You got it, but i am sure in the end it is all worth it :roll: Thats what i keep telling myself anyway. Tbh its not too bad over winter but this summer will be hard as i will still be working on the dissertation. I am however trying to get as much done now so i can have at least a half decent summer; well thats the plan.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What length is the dissertation?

I remember having to do my Thesis for my Masters while world cup 2002 was on, that was a killer. It's ok to start with when whatever you are researching is remotely interesting but after a month or so you are sick and tired of reading about it, then it gets tricky!

Bollux

Grand Master
I managed to do my dissertation about Star Wars! How good is that?

The Marketing Genius Of Lucasfilms
Why did Star Wars Episode 1 succeed when other movies this year have failed

Or something pretentious like that..... :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lucky bastard, mine was on the Fiscal implications of EMU, boring would be an understatement! :(

inzaman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Lucky bastard, mine was on the Fiscal implications of EMU, boring would be an understatement! :(
Mines on organisational culture, i should have used a Jedi v Sith Typology :p 8) . It has to be between 15-18,000 words :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
15-18k, not too bad. Mine had to be 20K.

Does anyone actually read them or do they just glance over them and pass you to save any hassle?

mash

Sith Lord
I have a degree in Graphic design with a focus on packaging.

i managed to do my thesis on Star Wars as well Bollux
"The Cultural and mythological influences on the star wars universe"

i still have it somewhere it was quite good i think

it even burnt when i guffed

now that is funny it ****ing hurts though!!

mash

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom