ESB AT AT mint in box Review

PGowdy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Haha, you can't win either way being a mod!

I banned her today. Basically I told her a few weeks ago that she could rejoin if she didn't cause any problems. Nothing happened for a while, but for the last few days she's been flagging posts as inappropriate (which I'm sure the likes of Josh won't approve of, apparently the rude banter is what makes this place) and I've had PMs from several people complaining about her. So I thought it best to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand again like last time (which in case you don't know, resulted in her emailing mods naked photos of herself and then threatening me with legal action.)

Trust me, better off without. We gave her a second chance (which she asked for) and she blew it.

The only reason nothing happened for a while is people were doing their best to ignore her. She came back and started exactly how she finished. Her very first post was filled with bull-****.
She also posted a thread talking about how she opens vintage toys. Something she KNEW wound people here up. She did this because she wasn't getting the attention she usually does.
When ignored further she then started the (obviously not true, attention seeking) thread about being on TV and complaining about being picked on on forums for being a woman. At no point was she picked on for being female. She was however abused and torn to shreds several times for lying, being a wind-up merchant, trolling threads and being down-right weird. And not funny weird, scary weird.
When she was first banned i was very surprised she was allowed back. The way she behaved at times was plain scary. I knew it would only be a matter of time before she started the same **** again, in fact, since her return there were very little posts by her that didn't carry a attention seeking/wind-up under-tone and it was only a matter of time before those trying to hold their tongues ran out of patience. I think Iain was the first to crack. :lol:

Also, 'SHE was flagging posts as inappropriate'?! :eek: Did anyone notice her offering sexual favours for vintage toys? I'd love to say "ah, she was only kidding" but like everything she posted, there was more to it than that.

tundra9

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Also, 'SHE was flagging posts as inappropriate'?! :eek: Did anyone notice her offering sexual favours for vintage toys? I'd love to say "ah, she was only kidding" but like everything she posted, there was more to it than that.

Thanks for that, now I can't get it out of my head, should've jumped at the chance!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
PGowdy said:
Did anyone notice her offering sexual favours for vintage toys?

Damn I missed that, got a couple of MOCs I've been trying to shift for a while :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
silver grin said:
edd_jedi said:
So I thought it best to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand again like last time (which in case you don't know, resulted in her emailing mods naked photos of herself and then threatening me with legal action.)

:shock: :shock: :shock: What was the name of Wayne's crazy girlfriend in Wayne's World?? :lol: :lol: She should call herself Stacey!

Anyways I couldn't stand her at all. Incredibly attention seeking and it never stopped.

Nice one Edd.

PS. Pete... how do you know she was married? I'll be honest, after the first 2 / 3 posts whenever I saw who listed the post I just skipped it

I've seen her facebook page and she has a couple of kids and i was only assuming she was married at first. Then she posted a picture of herself (heavily disguised i might add) in "show yourselves" and she had a wedding ring on her finger. I'm still not 100% that was her in the "show-yourself" thread. She certainly must have spent hours making herself look borderline respectable because trust me... (you know what i'm leaving that sentence unfinished). The picture of her holding the sand-crawler was definitely not her. Still not sure how she did that one but it wasn't her. Things get creepy when i imagine who she got to pose for it and why and i have to run all the taps and bang my ears till the thoughts stop.

Josh

Sith Lord
Sexual favours for toys? :shock: How else is Liam going to get a ****. :lol:

If she was that crazy behind the scenes then I guess it is fair enough she was banned. Especially if she is threatening people with legal action.
**** the e-****.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Josh said:
Sexual favours for toys? :shock: How else is Liam going to get a ****. :lol:

If she was that crazy behind the scenes then I guess it is fair enough she was banned. Especially if she is threatening people with legal action.
**** the e-****.

:lol: double lol

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I told you she was a ****ed up ****..............I am sure the nude pictures resembled the Sarlaac pit. :lol: ....with some pubes sprinkled on top.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I still can't quite figure out how you threaten somebody with legal action over photos you distributed yourself, but hey I'm not taking any chances :lol:

Josh

Sith Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
We cold use my tagline.

I **** for toys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thank the maker!, I tried my best to restrain myself from commenting on here postings as she was clearly a very I'll lady with SEVERE mental issues, I have spent time round folks with major mental health issues & she had all the tell tale signs of a fruit loop & I mean serious issues, I don't think she was fully in control of her self in all honesty & I am so glad to see an end to the chaos as she did sod all but wind everyone she was able to up a good un, no wonder we needed Ed's prize draw to lift spirits here.

I have no idea why she even got back on here TBH as for me at least the tell tale signs were lit in 50 foot neon's for all to see, can't we just ban all females :lol: as a Clockwork Orange had nothing on that chick, can't believe she sent the mods naked photos - my heart & a bucket go out to you all guys.

Let the frivolity's proceed & long live SWFUK

tundra9

Sith Lord
If I recall correctly she wasn't banned the first time she left, she was issued a warning and asked to leave for a few days to think by one of the mods.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
silver grin said:
Anyways I couldn't stand her at all. Incredibly attention seeking and it never stopped.
I'll be honest, after the first 2 / 3 posts whenever I saw who listed the post I just skipped it

Seconded on both counts!

PS, she didn't email me naked pictures! :( I feel left out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom