ESB AT AT mint in box Review

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I thought UKG didn't do U grading?

Is it only if the bubble is broken/cracked and the figure can be removed? In which case Mr. Wanker U grader just needs to cut part of the bubble and hey presto UKG will grade it.

Tell me I'm wrong?

Joe

Grand Master
The cardback + figure thing is a display case choice that someone came up with recently because they liked the idea of having both on display. I kinda get it, I mean let's say you have a really nice Ledy Fett and a Ledy card..together they would look really nice in acrylic. They are also only grading the figure I believe so the card has nothing to do with the grading aspect, it's just set up so you have more to look at when you see a loose figure. Overkill? Probably but I don't think it looks terrible.

My biggest concern though: I don't get how any grading company can determine if the card is original to the figure when they are both loose, that worries me slightly.

As for the U grade Emperor, well I don't like U grading so I best not comment!

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
New video from Karen - looks like the fake shite has disappeared but there are a lot of repeat pictures and I would question her boast about every figure, ship and playset if the video is anything to go by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqcNnaG5Bf8

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks to Todd and Iain talking about Karen on FB, I've had the pleasure of revisiting this thread again...MAGICAL. :lol:

edit: Moved it up to Vintage chat again for all to see - LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY!!! :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom