ESB MOC COLLECTION FOR SALE

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Did anyone get anything

I have got the greedo, arrived Friday, chuck is a very trusting seller, sent me the figure and then I paid after I received as he preferred a bank transfer.

I understand that he is selling the majority of these in a job lot so we may well see these reappear very soon, just hope he's got himself a decent price.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Did anyone get anything

I have got the greedo, arrived Friday, chuck is a very trusting seller, sent me the figure and then I paid after I received as he preferred a bank transfer.

I understand that he is selling the majority of these in a job lot so we may well see these reappear very soon, just hope he's got himself a decent price.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I sent pm about the R2's, got a replying asking for my email addy - but after clicking "send and receive" roughly a thousand times all I've got is a bad case of RSI :D

If someone on the forum has got the lions share as a job lot then it's a positive result so not too worried - and if that persons wants to sell the R2's to me that's even better :D

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
'Surprised' the seller insisted he was selling as a job lot but then appears to have relented and has been selling individually (to a select few).

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
'Surprised' the seller insisted he was selling as a job lot but then appears to have relented and has been selling individually (to a select few).

I think he honoured the list in which he received PMS, those who asked for individual figures he sold them too then the rest as a job lot.

I'm pretty sure he had a huge response to these which could have been over whelming, shame not everyone received contact with him as he was a straightforward and easy to deal with chap.

Hopefully they've gone to someone else on the forum.

benny100

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

It's the sellers prerogative, as it is yours not to sell on here, to break down the lot or sell them all as one.
None of us are privy to the deals made once pm's are sent. If it's been in his benefit to sell a number of them individually then fair play to him, I've been lucky this time but have missed out on things like this in the past, it's just the way it falls, however 'surprising' it may seem.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Of course the seller can sell to whoever they like but since they stated they wanted them to go as a job lot I did not pm them on the individual items I would have liked and am a bit ghutted, like a few others, that I missed out.

No hard feelings though and congats to those who got lucky

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
benny100 said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

It's the sellers prerogative, as it is yours not to sell on here, to break down the lot or sell them all as one.
None of us are privy to the deals made once pm's are sent. If it's been in his benefit to sell a number of them individually then fair play to him, I've been lucky this time but have missed out on things like this in the past, it's just the way it falls, however 'surprising' it may seem.

Yeah, cheers for the lesson Benny.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
As someone who sent a PM and didn't get a reply... I think where this has gone awry is there hasn't been an update from the seller as to what's sold and what (if anything) hasn't. I appreciate the seller's under no obligation to do this but to have the list updated as things have been sold would've helped.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
So if I'm reading this right, the seller has got a load of pms from various people about one or many Mocs to buy, and has simply worked from the first pm received down and sold as many or as few as people have asked for until his collection has gone?

Sounds like the fairest way if you ask me.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Doesn't look like he worked through the pm's in order though...

At the end of the day, it's polite and in keeping with the forum to reply to a pm. The general response he gave in here would've sufficed I guess, until some members who appeared to have messaged him after others, got a response and a figure, whereas others haven't even had a reply. He needed to work through the pm's methodically and reply to everyone, as he decided to sell off bits and bobs and not all in one go.

I'm sure he didn't set out to p people off- he just didn't give it the thought it needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom