Final shot of my POTF

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well, i decided to sell of my entire POTF set, so before i start sending them off to people I thought i'd take one last shot of them together.

Great fun putting them together. Hopefully they'll all end up in good homes.

CompletePOTF.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£Ã'£ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Is that to fund the set of SW characters on Palitoy 30 Backs that our glass-diggin preacher friend is going to uncover for you :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

Seriously nice set though Gary, and they're all there aren't they 8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cheers Guys.

Sold a few, been a bit reluctant really as they are a fantastic looking set. But I need the space, and as my room is now purely palitoy MOC I have no where to display them.

Craig.....No reseals

Darth W. Absolutely, all those mega rare 30 backs, can't wait. He might even turn up a large head 12 back Palitoy Han for you.....but if not, you know where to come :wink:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Cheers Guys.

Sold a few, been a bit reluctant really as they are a fantastic looking set. But I need the space, and as my room is now purely palitoy MOC I have no where to display them.

Craig.....No reseals

Darth W. Absolutely, all those mega rare 30 backs, can't wait. He might even turn up a large head 12 back Palitoy Han for you.....but if not, you know where to come :wink:

Alas all I think we could hope for is some glass in the shape of an MOC :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cheers

Yes I will. But with the change in focus, the room and the cash will come in handy.

At least i'll always have the picture :?

And who knows, in the future, maybe I'll start again :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
:evil:

Just realised, there is one figure missing from that POTF pic. (can't believe none of you spotted it :roll: )

Who can get which one it is?

Of course, I did it on purpose :D

:lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I thought there was one missing. I'm sad enough to have counted them! :oops:
But I just assumed I miss counted. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom