Finally!!! Completed Graded Set of Palitoy 30 Back B Cards

maxf

Jedi Master
Incredible run, just brilliant to see and as Jon says this has to be one of the best palitoy ESB collections this side of Mr Smith! Well worth the wait for yoda I'm sure!

Burto

Padawan
Absolutely stunning run Rich, I think most people would be happy to have just one or two of those in their own collection.

As Mr Aves says, play the long game an IG will turn up eventually....

Palitoyman

Padawan
Cheers, as we know, Mr Aves isn't a bad source of advice, and he will hopefully turn out to be right AGAIN.

What will I do when I complete my 30's!!!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Palitoyman said:
Thanks for all the comments, be interesting to see what people thought on Palifan's suggestion, I did have a little try to get the footer back in place but there is obviously a way to do it, I just didn't want his stick becoming loose and sitting at the bottom of the bubble, any suggestions and views would be appreciated.

After some digging I found the thread about repositioning the footer back to it's original position. It's about half way through the first post from Stargeezer where it's mentioned and although all the pictures have gone (thank you PB!), it's quite descriptive and might be of some use. I also noticed that Nick tried this technique on page 3 with a Yoda and also had great success.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15850

Best of luck if you do end up giving it a go.

Ian

Burto

Padawan
Palitoyman said:
Cheers, as we know, Mr Aves isn't a bad source of advice, and he will hopefully turn out to be right AGAIN.

What will I do when I complete my 30's!!!

I've always thought the 12 back characters look cool on an Empire logo card....

Tough run to complete, but not impossible, especially if you mix 41/45a

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom