• Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
PROTEST.

If figures can't get through by beating the other figure then both figures should be eliminated and the other figure should get pass.

It is grossly unfair for a figure to take on 4 12 backs during the quarter and semi finals while others get just 2 ESB/Jedi figures.

It's a disgrace and once again proves that western democracy is not functioning.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
PROTEST.

If figures can't get through by beating the other figure then both figures should be eliminated and the other figure should get pass.

It is grossly unfair for a figure to take on 4 12 backs during the quarter and semi finals while others get just 2 ESB/Jedi figures.

It's a disgrace and once again proves that western democracy is not functioning.

I believe you can start an online petition for the Government to review and then ignore

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol:

But only WINNERS should go forward to the next round.

This is how democracy dies, in thunderous applause.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
:lol:

But only WINNERS should go forward to the next round.

This is how democracy dies, in thunderous applause.

I move that anything that Grant says should be ignored given he used a prequel quote, even if it was the most palatable of the three. Clearly he's not his normal self.

Anyway, you're just plain wrong. In Generation Millenial everyone gets to be a winner, even if they lose. I would point out, however, that neither Her Highness nor the little gutter-dwelling scavenger lost, they came joint first ;)

I do feel your loss for the TFP, though. One of the very best figures there is. Even if he is a great big, fat LOSER :*

Top Bottom