Forum Figure Returns 01/01/19

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Always good fun this but I don't like it when it comes down to the wire and you have to pick between the Stormtropper and Booba Fett or whatever. Can't choose..! It doesn't surprise me the Imperial troops and Fett have done so well. They're the best designed figures (and costumes) by far and I think this comp just highlights what a truly immense figure line it is. I'd like to see one of the other main characters win but it won't happen. Bring it on!
Booba Fett? Now THAT'S a figure we can all get behind, surely?! ;-)

Booba Fett 2.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Robstyley said:
Always good fun this but I don't like it when it comes down to the wire and you have to pick between the Stormtropper and Booba Fett or whatever. Can't choose..! It doesn't surprise me the Imperial troops and Fett have done so well. They're the best designed figures (and costumes) by far and I think this comp just highlights what a truly immense figure line it is. I'd like to see one of the other main characters win but it won't happen. Bring it on!

Booba Fett 2.jpg

Yeah that was deliberate, it's what I call eBay mispelling :shock:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Snaketibe said:
Robstyley said:

Booba Fett 2.jpg

Yeah that was deliberate, it's what I call eBay mispelling :shock:
I just wanted an excuse to post that picture :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Just to reiterate his understated coolness here is the first of many posts on the campaign trail
#voteforthegeneral

Attachments

• B608C0B9-0428-47AD-B34F-5882E56523ED.jpeg
    B608C0B9-0428-47AD-B34F-5882E56523ED.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 1,017

subzero

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Robstyley said:

Booba Fett 2.jpg

Behind?... inside sounds better! :twisted:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Robstyley said:

Booba Fett 2.jpg

Wow she is hot, she can capture me any day.

lejackal

Grand Master
Vote Madine.....he's one bad ass mother******

Attachments

• 65F28173-D3D8-44AC-B1BA-A06D11BFFF40.jpeg
    65F28173-D3D8-44AC-B1BA-A06D11BFFF40.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 407
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom