Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 1

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

There are only 3 playset in the first quater final and 4 in the others.

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer has been 2 times in the quater final. But it has never made it to the semi final. Can it do it in 2023 for the first time ever ? or will it be knocked out as always :unsure:

Ewok Village Action Playset. the winner from 2021 has always made it to the semi final. Will it be knocked out for the first time ever or will it go to semi final as always ? :unsure:

Imperial Attack Base has made it to the semi final the last 2 years, can it do it again or is the group to hard for the base ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 3 days

Let the Vote Begin

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.jpg

Ewok Village Action Playset.jpg

Imperial Attack Base.jpg

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I only got to vote for one? I picked Star Destroyer, I'd also want Imperial attack base please 👍

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I still have both of mine. Though my Star Destroyer is definitely showing battle damage!
I'm going to get mine out the loft this weekend, see what's left of it, I know it's missing some bits, but I also know if I get it down, I'll want it whole again… it's a catch 22, leave as is, or it's a scavenger hunt I don't need 😂

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the Star Destroyer and Imperial Attack Base for me. I had the former, but not the latter as a child. For years I didn't much care for the IAB as it wasn't in the film, and whilst I still much prefer the Turret and Probot playset, the IAB has grown on me over recent years, so it's getting my vote here :) .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I only got to vote for one? I picked Star Destroyer, I'd also want Imperial attack base please 👍
You have to choose both playset before you vote or else you only get one vote ;) but since you wrote so fast after your voted then I will add your vote for the the attack base when the group end in 3 days.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
We had a great battle in this group, Darth Vader's Star Destroyer and Ewok Village Action Playset are ready for the next round and Imperial Attack Base was only 2 votes from also going to next round.

Thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom