Forum Vehicle of the Year 2020

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have made a draw today for the 2nd round and the first 2 groups will begin soon, looks like there will be a lot of close one in the next round :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Vehicles ready for the quater final is

Darth Vader Tie Fighter
Tie Fighter
X-Wing with no sound
Tatooine Skiff Vehicle
Speeder Bike Vehicle
Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter
AT-AT
Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship
Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle
Millennium Falcon
Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle
Scout Walker Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is still time to vote for the last 3 groups in the second round. 2 of the groups has a huge battle, which one will go to the quater final :shock:

Can the falcon, snow speeder, tie or b-wing make it ? who will be knocked out

Pomse2001

Grand Master
This 12 vehicles are now ready for the quater finals

Darth Vader Tie Fighter
Tie Fighter
X-Wing with no sound
Tatooine Skiff Vehicle
Speeder Bike Vehicle
Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter
AT-AT
Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle
Millennium Falcon
Scout Walker Vehicle

Last year we also saw the vehicles Tie Interceptor Vehicle, Imperial Troop Transporter and B-Wing Fighter Vehicle in the quater finals.

8 vehicles that made it last year made it again in 2020 :shock: so we only have 4 new vehicles in the quater finals 2020
Will we have a new winner in 2020 and who will go to the semi final :?

I will make a draw later today :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The first quater final end later today, but you can still vote https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41328

Pomse2001

Grand Master
AT-AT
Millennium Falcon

is ready for the semi final

We only have one new vehicle in the semi final this year, looks like most of the same vehicles made it to the semi final again :shock: Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship is the new vehicle in the semi final 2020 :D

I will make the draw later today and the first semi final later today.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Can't aurge with any of those, but I am surprised that AT-ST didn't get to the final, I always thought it was one of the most movie accurate toys with good playability, and not silly expensive to buy at the time either (wasn't the Falcon like £35 even in 1979!?)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Can't aurge with any of those, but I am surprised that AT-ST didn't get to the final, I always thought it was one of the most movie accurate toys with good playability, and not silly expensive to buy at the time either (wasn't the Falcon like £35 even in 1979!?)

I think it did not get to the semi final because it ended up in one of the most difficult groups with the falcon and the speeder bike :? I agree one of the most accurate toys. I don't know the prices in 1979 in the uk since I am from denmark, but maybe other members know it :? In my research it looks like star wars was still very hard to find in the stores in denmark in 1979. Only a few stores sold star wars in denmark. It first changed after the empire strikes back.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Agree Edd, I'd like to see a SF of AT-ST, Landspeeder, Speeder Bike and Falcon or X-Wing. Make it happen next time Lars :wink:

Well I will not cheat :lol: But maybe you can try to use the force on some of the other members to change their votes next year :lol: If obi-wan could do it, then I am sure that you can also do it :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle is ready for the final.

There is still time to vote in the second semi final that end later today :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Which vehicle will be the winner of the final, there is still a few hours to vote guys https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41395&p=534467#p534467

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom