Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 3

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Millennium Falcon the winner from 2020. Can anything in this group kick the falcon out :unsure:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle has been in the final 3 times and has always made it to the semi finals. Can anything in this group stop it :unsure:

Tie Fighter has never been in semi finals before. So I guess this vehicle is the the one who can make a big surprise in the group if it goes to next round. Can it knock out the falcon or the snowspeeder or are this 2 mighty vehicles to much for the mighty imperial tie fighter :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the semi finals.

Let the Vote Begin

Millennium Falcon.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Tie Fighter.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
my 2 votes go to the vehicles with light and sound Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle and Tie Fighter. I miss some light in the falcon, but it is still a fantastic vehicle :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The Falcon is an iconic ship…but for me the Tie Fighter sums up Star Wars and who can't have any love for the Snow Speeder, think Hoth and you instantly imagine AT AT's being brought down by the Spitfires of their time the Snow Speeders.😀

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
The millennium falcon is a icon man lol. But my 1st choice is the Tie Fighter as it's the 1st vehicle/ship I had as a kid. I always wanted the Falcon but my parents couldn't afford it 😭. So Falcon 2nd 😭

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The Falcon is an iconic ship…but for me the Tie Fighter sums up Star Wars and who can't have any love for the Snow Speeder, think Hoth and you instantly imagine AT AT's being brought down by the Spitfires of their time the Snow Speeders.😀
thanks for the support and the votes, maybe the speeder bike will be able also to bring the AT-AT down in the finale for the first time :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The millennium falcon is a icon man lol. But my 1st choice is the Tie Fighter as it's the 1st vehicle/ship I had as a kid. I always wanted the Falcon but my parents couldn't afford it 😭. So Falcon 2nd 😭
Sorry to read June that you did not get the falcon because mom and dad did not have money for it. I hope you got it now ;) thanks for the support and votes (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Millennium Falcon and the Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle are the winners, thanks for the support and votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom