• PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tie Interceptor Vehicle

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

I have added an extra day to vote, to see if we get more members to vote so now there is 4 days to vote.

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound was in the quater final last year. Can any of the other vehicles stop it in this group :unsure:

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle, was knocked out of the 1st round last year, but has been 2 times in the 2nd round. Will this be the 3rd time it goes to the 2nd round :unsure:

PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport, so not get much love. It has always lost in the first round so it can only surprise :oops:

Tie Interceptor Vehicle has not done well since 2019 where it was in the quater final. Last year it was knocked out in the 1st round. I am still surprised that this cool vehicle has not been in the semi final or final yet :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle.jpg

PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport.jpg

Tie Interceptor Vehicle.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the X-Wing and Interceptor for me. I know they have plenty of fans out there, but personally I've never liked the mini-rigs, so this was an easy vote.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It's the X-Wing and Interceptor for me. I know they have plenty of fans out there, but personally I've never liked the mini-rigs, so this was an easy vote.

I only like some of the mini-rigs, I guess they made them so there was also vehicles for people with not so many money :unsure: There was sold many of them in denmark. But I never got one when I was a kid. I guess my mom and dad thought the mini-rigs was to expensive 🤣 Thanks for the votes ;) (y)

Jez

Sith Lord
Oh dear, in my excitement I only clicked X Wing, but i'd also go for the Tie Interceptor as well.
Thanks for running this :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oh dear, in my excitement I only clicked X Wing, but i'd also go for the Tie Interceptor as well.
Thanks for running this :)
oh dear, but I am glad that you got some excitement out of it and thanks for votes and support (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound and Tie Interceptor Vehicle are the winners, thanks for all the votes guys (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom