Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group G

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Dagobah Action Playset was in the final last year for the first time, so I guess it would be a major surprise if it gets knocked out in the first round :oops:

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer has been in the quater finals 2 times, can it do it again in this hard group ? :unsure:

Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack was in the semi finals in 2021, will it be knocked out in the first round or will we see it in the next round ?

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures was in the quater finals last year. So we have 4 playset in this group that should have made it to the next round but maybe only 2 will make it. Which 2 playset will be knocked out :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Dagobah Action Playset.jpg

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.jpg

Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack.jpg

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Dagobah and Star Destroyer for me too. The Hoth Rescue set has the nicest box, but that's not what we're voting for, so I didn't go for that.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This round is more like it…
Dagobah for the win this year, there I said it.😀
And as my learned friend says above, the Hoth set has the best box art by a country mile and I can vote for that anyday.🤔😏

scooternick

Jedi Knight
All joking aside, perhaps there's room on this forum for another poll at some point: Favourite Vintage Toy Packaging / Artwork?
Good idea. All the playback sets etc and regurgitations of previous products. It's like having best figure vote and including triple packs?!

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Dagobah Action Playset was in the final last year for the first time, so I guess it would be a major surprise if it gets knocked out in the first round :oops:

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer has been in the quater finals 2 times, can it do it again in this hard group ? :unsure:

Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack was in the semi finals in 2021, will it be knocked out in the first round or will we see it in the next round ?

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures was in the quater finals last year. So we have 4 playset in this group that should have made it to the next round but maybe only 2 will make it. Which 2 playset will be knocked out :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

View attachment 186184

View attachment 186185

View attachment 186186

View attachment 186187
Dagobah and Death Star for me 👍

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
When I got the Star Destroyer my mum made me a cardboard sleeve that fit around it and painted it white, decorated it with silver foil for windows and used a pencil to draw lines and detailing on it, I just thought it was the best thing ever, I have so many happy memories of that ship.
I still have it in my loft, missing a few bits and the wrap around sleeve is long gone ( the dog pee'd on it,) but the memories haven't faded.

Sorry! I just got taken back a few decades there.
Star Wars can do that 🙌❤️

sith-smith

Grand Master
When I got the Star Destroyer my mum made me a cardboard sleeve that fit around it and painted it white, decorated it with silver foil for windows and used a pencil to draw lines and detailing on it, I just thought it was the best thing ever, I have so many happy memories of that ship.
I still have it in my loft, missing a few bits and the wrap around sleeve is long gone ( the dog pee'd on it,) but the memories haven't faded.

Sorry! I just got taken back a few decades there.
Star Wars can do that 🙌❤️
It certainly does. That's a quality memory to have. :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dagobah Action Playset and Darth Vader's Star Destroyer won the last group, lightyears in front of the other 2 playset, I am very surprised they won so easy :oops:

27 members votes, thanks to all 27 members for the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom