• INT-4 Interceptor

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

There is 1 week to vote, to see if we get more votes.

A-Wing Fighter was for the first time in the quater final in 2021, but last year it was knocked out in the 2nd round. How will it do this year :unsure:

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle was knocked out in the first round last year. But in 2021 it was in the 2nd round for the first time. Can it do it again :unsure:

INT-4 Interceptor do not get much love. It has always lost and been knocked out in the 1st round. So it can only surprise :oops:

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle was in the semi final in 2021 and last year it was in the quater final. So I guess it would be a surprise if it gets knocked out from this group :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

A-Wing Fighter.jpg

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle.jpg

INT-4 Interceptor.jpg

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I vote for the Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle and the Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle. The y-wing I had when I was a kid and I just loved that vehicle so that one got my first vote and it was not easy to choose between the last 3 vehicles.

sith-smith

Grand Master
INT 4 - Always, since being a kid, loved how this vehicle was depicted inside the AT AT :cool:

Y-Wing. Nice looking ship and really liked the option to remove the droid, which was sadly missing from the X-wing.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
First time I've actually cast the two votes rather than one. iNT-4 and Y-Wing are both amazing toys even if hey are on very different scales

Pomse2001

Grand Master
INT 4 - Always, since being a kid, loved how this vehicle was depicted inside the AT AT :cool:

Y-Wing. Nice looking ship and really liked the option to remove the droid, which was sadly missing from the X-wing.
Thanks mate for the votes, nice cool that you also had that one when you was a kid (y) I agree it was cool with the y-wing that you could remove the droid and that was sadly missing in
the x-wing. The funny think is that they could have saved money and plastic with that option also on the x-wing, but I guess nobody thought about that :unsure:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Thanks mate for the votes, nice cool that you also had that one when you was a kid (y) I agree it was cool with the y-wing that you could remove the droid and that was sadly missing in
the x-wing. The funny think is that they could have saved money and plastic with that option also on the x-wing, but I guess nobody thought about that :unsure:
I think the issue may have been the wing mechanism, though I've never opened up an X-wing to see how much space it takes.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think the issue may have been the wing mechanism, though I've never opened up an X-wing to see how much space it takes.
Yes maybe it is the wing mechanism, but I think they could have solved it with a deep room for r2-d2 and some kind of button for the wings. Some of the other toys also has some different mechanism that is activated with a button but then again they used the r2-d2 as a button on the x-wing. I have maybe been opening 10 x-wings to repair the engine on them but that was years ago and I must admit I do not remember how they look inside around the r2-d2 button :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow what a battle, yesterday it was 11 - 11 between the A-Wing Fighter and the INT-4 Interceptor. But at the end the A-Wing won with 2 votes.

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle is also ready for the next round, thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom