Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Final

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

We are now in the the Final and it looks like we will have a new winner in 2024 (y)

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle are now in the final for the 5th time but it has never won before. Will it be beaten again as always or will it win for the first time ?

Darth Vader Tie Fighter are in the final for the first time and it is also the first of 4 tie fighters that have made it to the final for the first time ever. Will it make a huge surprise and win :unsure:

Choose 1 Vehicle from the list and there will only be 3 days to vote.

Let the Vote Begin

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle (2).jpg Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Darth Vader Tie Fighter (2).jpg Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

it was not easy to choose. But I just love Tie Fighters and I think the vader tie are more cool than the other 3 tie fighters so my vote go for the Darth Vader Tie Fighter :)

Come on the Snow Speeder…great to see this brilliant ship in the final again…now for the win.

Oooft, what a final, I've really enjoyed the rounds and the voting, so thank you Lars for the e-mail reminders it's been a blast, and speaking of blasts, TImE for Darth Vaders Tie Fighter to blast it's way to a trophy…😁
To many blasts? Blast it. It's the Tie for me.

Snowspeeder for me, really close though. Snowspeeder was the first vehicle I had as a kid and never had DVTF. That's the only reason.

Snowspeeder for me, many happy memories of playing with mine, I'm sure I've shared these photos before but here they are again :)

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4145.jpeg
    IMG_4145.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 25
  • starwars2.jpeg
    starwars2.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 25
thanks guys for all the support and votes (y)

We have a new winner, after so many times in the final the Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle are the winner for the first time

Back
Top Bottom