Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group B

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

After Gadders have asked for pictures of boxes and vehicle of each item I have now tried to add it for group B, let me all know if you like it ? :unsure:

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter, made it last year for the 2nd time to the quater finals. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

Imperial Cruiser do not get so much love, it has only made it 2 times to the 2nd round. So I guess we will have a surprise in this group if we see it in the next round :oops:

Scout Walker Vehicle, last years winner. If we do not see it in the next round then it would be a major surprise. It has never been knocked out of the first round before.

Tie Fighter, 4 times it has been in the quater finals. Looks like this group are a nightmare, who will make it to the 2nd round and who will be knocked out for the first time ever in the 1st round :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

01.jpg Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.jpg

The Mandalorian to the Rescue - 05.jpg Imperial Cruiser.jpg

01 (1).jpg Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

01 (2).JPG Tie Fighter.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My first vote are going this time for the ****ing cool Tie Fighter, I am still surprised it has not been in the final yet and won.

My second vote are going for the Imperial Cruiser, just because of the box. I think the art work on it are the best of the 4 in group B and it normally do not get much love.

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
TIE fighter and Imperial Cruiser for me, I had both and together they ruled the empire.
Or my bedroom carpet, but that was enough for my imagination. 😁

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
X-Wing and Scout walker for me.... Still have my original childhood ones 😎❤ I never applied the battle damage stickers though 😁

sith-smith

Grand Master
Scout walker and Tie for me. Had the scout walker as a kid, but the tie was one I always wanted, but never got

Pomse2001

Grand Master
X-Wing and Scout walker for me.... Still have my original childhood ones 😎❤ I never applied the battle damage stickers though 😁
Wow that is cool that you still have your childhood star wars and stickers never applied. Do you also still have the stickers ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Scout walker and Tie for me. Had the scout walker as a kid, but the tie was one I always wanted, but never got
I also always wanted the tie but I never got it. I am not sure it was sold in denmark. Do you still have your scout walker from childhood ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
27 members have now voted and we have 2 winner without any huge fight.

Scout Walker Vehicle and Tie Fighter are the winners and they are ready for the next round.

Thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom