Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group E

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group E

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

AT-AT, it would be a huge surprise just if we do not see it in the final. So if it gets knocked out in the first round then I guess it would make a earthquake :oops:

ATL Interceptor Vehicle, a vehicle that do not get much love and always get a bad draw. It has always been knocked out in the first round. I guess if we see it in the next round we will have another eartquake :ROFLMAO:

CAP-2 Captivator, has only 2 times med it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again :unsure:

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder has only been in 2nd round in 2020. I guess this cool vehicle also do not get much love or maybe just all the time a bad draw :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg 01.jpg

ATL Interceptor Vehicle.jpg

01a.jpg CAP-2 Captivator.jpg

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder.jpg Hedgepig 01.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
first vote go for cap-2 cool little vehicle with suction cups that are very funny for kids (y)

my 2nd vote go for the speeder, the only vehicle I never have had yet. But cool kenner made it with sonic control, I see this as even better than the first speeder they made and I guess the AT-AT will get a lot of love in this group so it will not miss my vote :)

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I'm going with the Cap 2 as I have this on the shelf in my office, and the sonic speeder for the absolute joy of the remote control, such a beautiful thing 😂
Edited to say, I never owned this, but I wish I had. 😁

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The "big dog" and the speeder (even though it was a very erratic toy, allegedly) but the box art sealed it for me.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I'm going with the Cap 2 as I have this on the shelf in my office, and the sonic speeder for the absolute joy of the remote control, such a beautiful thing 😂
Edited to say, I never owned this, but I wish I had. 😁
Cool you have one at your office. So you have one at your work :cool:

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Good to see the CAP 2 getting a little love but I think there will be 2 clear winners here....... let's see though 🍿:)

sith-smith

Grand Master
At At and cap-2. Always tried to get that mini rig to stick to the AT AT as a kid, without luck

Pomse2001

Grand Master
after the first 10 votes it looked like we had a huge fight between 3 vehicles. Now after 15 votes it looks like 2 of them are going away. Can the 3rd vehicle come back into the fight :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
and we got vote no. 23 just before the draw ended, thanks for all the votes (y)

What a battle we had in the beginning of this group, I was beginning to think the AT-AT would be knocked out for the first time ever. But after a few more votes that changed fast.

AT-AT and Sonic Controlled Land Speeder are the winners, CAP-2 Captivator was only 3 votes from also getting to the next round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom