FS: ESB MOCS 48 Back (Prices Reduced) 11/6/13

tonyc52070

Youngling
Hi Everyone,

I am selling 8 Empire Strikes Back figures from 1982 MOC with a 48 back. These figures are rare have a Revenge of the Jedi Mail Away Offer. These. All figures are ORIGINAL and not REPRODUCTIONS. Below is the list with prices.

2-1B $75.00
4-LOM $175.00
At-At Commander $175.00
Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot $175.00
Lando Calrissian $175.00
Lobot SOLD
Luke (Hoth Outfit) $175.00
Star Destroyer Commander $100.00

Shipping US is $10.00 for up to 2 figures. Add $1.50 per figure after 2.
Shipping international is $15.00 for up to 2 figures. Add $1.50 per figure after 2.

I have pictures of all figures upon request. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or email me at [email protected]. E-Mail for fastest response. Thanks.

Attachments

• 21B.jpg
    21B.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 4LOM.jpg
    4LOM.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 378
  • AtAtC.jpg
    AtAtC.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 377

x-pack

Grand Master
Hello and welcome. I have to say that I'm surprised your first post being a sales post has been approved. If you know someone on here i'm sure they will vouch for you.

Prices seem like Ebay prices - a little high. Are any of them Palitoy? Graded?

tonyc52070

Youngling
x-pack said:
Hello and welcome. I have to say that I'm surprised your first post being a sales post has been approved. If you know someone on here i'm sure they will vouch for you.

Prices seem like Ebay prices - a little high. Are any of them Palitoy? Graded?

These are not graded and unfortunately I don't know what palitoy is. I am surprised myself and I was referred by someone who I sold figures to and he was very happy.

tonyc52070

Youngling
aussiejames said:
Are they all printed offers? Can you post up all pictures of the backs there are some different ones.

All the figures have the same back as in the picture attached of the Lobot figure due to the Revenge of the Jedi Mail Away offee.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey guys

I am the member who bought figures from Tony, a 12Bk R2 and an Empire 3PO the pictures of which I posted in the recent acquisitions thread a day or so ago. My experence of dealing with Tony was a good one. His email comms where great and the figures I bought actually arrived the same day he shipped them, which was very good and he is someone I would buy from again.

Matt

tonyc52070

Youngling
monkey_roo said:
Hey guys

I am the member who bought figures from Tony, a 12Bk R2 and an Empire 3PO the pictures of which I posted in the recent acquisitions thread a day or so ago. My experence of dealing with Tony was a good one. His email comms where great and the figures I bought actually arrived the same day he shipped them, which was very good and he is someone I would buy from again.

Matt

Thanks Matt..

I appreciate the wonderful feedback and it was a pleasure doing business with you and it makes me happy that I know the figures are in a good home loved by someone who appreciates these figures not only for the personal value but for a piece of movie history.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
monkey_roo said:
Hey guys

Matt

What am I missing here? :oops:

How can the figures arrive the same day when he's in the USA? There are also different ones on the RS thread that aren't on here.

Confused :D

yogi

Jedi Knight
Just completed another deal with Tony, hes great to deal with and has some excellent MOC's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom