FS: Yak Face / Moc's (Mortgage Fund) :(

Stormtim

Padawan
Well its the time in the life i have been dreading some what. At the end of November i will be moving from my 2 bedroom rented flat in to my first time purchase of a 2 Bedroom house.

As this is a expensive venture for me and my wife, and we have a vast amount to pay out, i am going to have to part with some of my most treasured pieces of my collection.

Please note, that i will add images asap. Postage on each item will be £5 1st Class special delivery. (Paypal Only Please)

If you're interested in anything please let me know, i will do my up most to get images attached tomorrow.

2/ Loose Yak Face with weapon (UKG Graded 85%) Sealed in the standard Case UV protected. Again crystal clear box no scuffs or scratches. - £220

P1000964_zpszf1j0nzs.jpg

P1000965_zpsfyjporfn.jpg

3/ Loose Blue Snaggletooth (Dent in boot). Small marking under chin, paint condition on this piece is fantastic, virtually no paint scuffs to the boots which is a rarity. Will include Acrylic case at no extra cost. - £200 - Sold

P1000966_zpsirlsqnvr.jpg

P1000970_zpsspsezu3a.jpg

P1000968_zpslnf0k0r8.jpg

4/ 12 BK 1977 Princess Leia (Kenner Card) : Stunning piece, card is still very good for its age, bright colour's and lays flat, very minor card ware. Bubble has no yellowing clear, but has a small hair line crack to left hand side top of the bubble, right hand side has small pinch mark. Will include Acrylic case at no extra cost. - SOLD!

P1000945_zpsgaq0z4r9.jpg

21794df0-c340-4b28-8f84-cc3409fddcff_zpsmbc0icfa.jpg

P1000950_zpskrte3ql4.jpg

P1000949_zps9s14quv3.jpg

P1000948_zpsuwnlqzbx.jpg

P1000951_zpsmea2qhp9.jpg

5/ 12 BK 1977 Jawa (Kenner Card): This ones pretty scruffy but still displays well, bubble has been crushed, but no holes and is perfectly clear bubble, the card has a fair amount of ware around the peg hole and has some surface scuffing. Colour is still nice, very slightly faded. Will include Acrylic case at no extra cost. - £125 - sold

P1000953_zpsmp8qdbzj.jpg

P1000955_zps7cfkhdrl.jpg

P1000956_zpscgopijgk.jpg

P1000957_zpsla8n3hjt.jpg

P1000958_zpst9meg2lf.jpg

6/ POTF Carded Amanaman. On unpunched card, card condition is very nice. Bubble has yellowed slightly with small crack to right hand side of bubble, pinch mark lower right hand side of bubble. Displays very well star case included. - £175

7/ POTF Jawa great card again unpunched. Bubble has yellowed. - £145

8/ POTF Endor Luke. Great card, toys r us stickers on top right, bubble yellowed small dent lower left of bubble - £135

9/ 1977 Kenner Landspeeder. Has been opened in the past, windscreen has slightly yellowed. Stickers have been applied to the speeder. Box condition is very good, come with some inner packaging, slight tear to one of the flap openings. Tape has yellowed slightly. But generally looks excellent! - £100

That's it for now guys, if anyone is interested please drop me a PM. I assure you i will have photos for you this weekend! Also buy in confidence. I have traded with a few of you here before, i always try to post items as soon as payments made, as the post office is a stone throw away, so you will get your items fast and securely packaged.

Its hard for me to list a few of these pieces, but i would love to see them go to fellow collectors who will appreciate them as much as i have.

Thanks for reading guys, again i will get pictures up asap.

All the best
Tim

Stormtim

Padawan
VCJ - No longer Available - (Did some calculations today, and i should be able to cover the cost of stamp duty etc with the items sold/pending so far) This is one item i was really reluctant to sell, sorry for those who were interested.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Received a moc in the post today from Tim and just wanted to say a big thanks, very happy to deal with you mate.

Regards,

Scott.

Stormtim

Padawan
Hi Starwares,

Sorry guys ive been meaning to update the listing, will try and get some pictures up now :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom