FT: Andreg´s > Loosie for MOC´s thread

Andreg

Padawan
Oy !

I´ve just realised that missing out on clear bubbled moc´s in the sales section doesn´t work out for me. I can´t stand it and I´m no longer interested in spending the time needed. So I´m going to try this instead. Below you will find some of extra loosie´s that I´ve been "forced" to buy elsewhere as compensation when loosing out on moc purchases.

Just wanted to list this one quick before going to bed, so I apologise for the bad shots and I will of course supply further pictures for those that are interested. So, tell me what you have and what you want for it loosie-wise :D

UNGRADED PIECES ONLY!

I´m based in EU and will happily do oversea-trades. Good references is a must

As you can see there are som goodies in there and more sweets are incoming.

Sweet Yodas, funny Yaks, YPS Hothies, Han Carbos, Blue Snuggles, Luke-Stormies are all in there and up for grabs :D

FullSizeRender-2_zps9kffo8mc.jpg

IMG_2316_zpstn2mi19v.jpg

FullSizeRender-3_zpsqtohffdf.jpg

FullSizeRender-4_zpsolwokuyg.jpg

IMG_2315_zps3gryiw7g.jpg

FullSizeRender-5_zpsabdbnyuv.jpg

IMG_2314_zpst9euwpig.jpg

These loosies will be sorted out and listed tomorrow. Some good stuff in there as well :wink:

IMG_2318_zpsgratyokl.jpg

Andreg

Padawan
waves of light said:
Oh wow! What Fetts do you have in there? And how much for the Blue snags?

Boba Fett's.

Cash is no good in here. Any moc's to trade with?

I'll check the fett's and get back to you :wink:

waves of light

Padawan
Andreg said:
waves of light said:

Boba Fett's.

New to this game, so nothing to trade I'm afraid. What a damn fine collection though.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the thread has FT in the title... so "Your stinkin money is worthless here" lol.

Andreg

Padawan
waves of light said:
Andreg said:
waves of light said:

Boba Fett's.

New to this game, so nothing to trade I'm afraid. What a damn fine collection though.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the thread has FT in the title... so "Your stinkin money is worthless here" lol.

Dude, I´m just 18 post´s older than you :wink:

That´s ok! If nothing gets traded I´ll re-list them in the sales section and keep you in mind :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Jesus wept.

Stick to trading. You will find you have enough stuff there that people will go scouring the fs threads for what your looking for to get to that trade bait.

Also, be careful with what you have there. Most people here are honourable but there are a few sharks around.

waves of light

Padawan
Andreg said:
Dude, I´m just 18 post´s older than you :wink:

That´s ok! If nothing gets traded I´ll re-list them in the sales section and keep you in mind :D

Thanks, appreciate it. With only 18 more posts than I, you certainly have accumulated a vast amount of figures. They all look mint.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Jesus wept.

Stick to trading. You will find you have enough stuff there that people will go scouring the fs threads for what your looking for to get to that trade bait.

Also, be careful with what you have there. Most people here are honourable but there are a few sharks around.

I agree with this! You don't want to trade off a blue snaggletooth for some run of the mill MOC because it has a clear bubble... Please make sure your not taken advantage of - perhaps you should do a valuation thread first - so you have a rough idea on what type of figures go what what type of prices.

Andreg

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
Jesus wept.

Thank´s for the head up. I´ll be careful for sure!

Andreg

Padawan
indianawars said:
Mr-shifter said:
Jesus wept.

I agree with this! You don't want to trade off a blue snaggletooth for some run of the mill MOC because it has a clear bubble... Please make sure your not taken advantage of - perhaps you should do a valuation thread first - so you have a rough idea on what type of figures go what what type of prices.

Great idea. Valuation section here I come!

poncho

Grand Master
so youve bought a load of nice loosies so you can trade for clear bubble mocs? theres method in your madness i suppose :lol:

you should slow down there are plenty of clear mocs out there you just need to play the waiting game a bit bud

benny100

Sith Lord
poncho said:
so youve bought a load of nice loosies so you can trade for clear bubble mocs? theres method in your madness i suppose :lol:

you should slow down there are plenty of clear mocs out there you just need to play the waiting game a bit bud

Agree 100% though, the fun is in the hunt

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Looking at the collection I'm guessing he knows their value. You don't pick up a handful of Yaks all below face value, you may hit on and buy 1 from someone who doesn't know what it's worth. Also a graded blue snag, not something you buy from a noob for pennies.

Andreg

Padawan
poncho said:

No, all those loose purchases was part-wise due to not having any moc´s incoming. Got to keep the flow running steadily or I´ll loose interest :wink:

Also, when starting of with the loose collection, I decided it had to be completed quickly, so that I could start collecting tha moc´s which was the main-reason for the whole collecting thingy. So I went into a bidding frenzy on eBay and basically placed bids on every Yak available, just so that I would be guaranteed to get at least one. One bid on each listing and hopefully one of them would go my way. Of course, this resulted in me winning more listings on eBay than expected :?

Andreg

Padawan
Hugoagogo said:
Looking at the collection I'm guessing he knows their value. You don't pick up a handful of Yaks all below face value, you may hit on and buy 1 from someone who doesn't know what it's worth. Also a graded blue snag, not something you buy from a noob for pennies.

100% correct my friend :D

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Andreg said:
Hugoagogo said:

Yes, I wasn't thinking he was entirely naive, but I have seen and heard stuff go down in the past that will make your toes curl.

That all cost a chunk of wedge, and it ain't Monopoly money we are talking about here. I see people throwing huge chunks of cash around and there's more at stake here then just a toy collection.

Just be careful, is all I am saying. The market has never been so high, and just like speculators said house prices would never crash, look at what happened there.

I have seen this type of collecting before. It can go very bad.

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
Andreg said:
Hugoagogo said:

Yes, I wasn't thinking he was entirely naive, but I have seen and heard stuff go down in the past that will make your toes curl.

That all cost a chunk of wedge, and it ain't Monopoly money we are talking about here. I see people throwing huge chunks of cash around and there's more at stake here then just a toy collection.

Just be careful, is all I am saying. The market has never been so high, and just like speculators said house prices would never crash, look at what happened there.

Good point, even in the short time I've been collecting the prices go up and down on a weekly basis, so the value of what you have in loosies may not be what you think. Then there's someone having an moc they don't want that you do and them wanting to trade for a loosies. All complicated stuff, cash in the bank is the easiest way to get what you want. There's a lot of stuff in that collection I'd love to get my hands on.

Andreg

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:

Interesting points from both of you guys, although I´m not quite sure I understand all of what your saying here :roll:

What do you mean with the chunk of wedge thingy? Also the following about that there is more at stake here (do you mean my loosies?) then just a toy collection.

Correct me if I´m wrong about your mid-part. A lot of cash (as of now) on the pictures but due to possible market fluctuations it could be worth half over a night?

Also, what exactly do you mean by "this type of collecting" ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom