FT: MOC Trilogos looking for non US 12bks

Joseph_Y

Padawan
I'm putting my Tri Logos up for trade. SOME will be changed to being for sale but the rarer ones likely will be kept for trade bait if nothing good comes up now.

Here's the Flickr album w. pics so far... I'll be adding another 30 or so MOC and boxed vehicles/playsets/creatures soon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coffin_joe/sets/72157622991897491/

Here's a list of the figures in the album with some descriptions:

Leia Boushh: Rounded bubble, punched, tiny ding in top inner corner of bubble, otherwise amazing condition.

Chief Chirpa: Edged bubble, unpunched, super clean!

Rebel Commando: Rounded bubble,punched,dent in front top of bubble.super clean card

Nikto: Rounded bubble, unpunched, typical Tri bubble (multiple side dents)clean card

Bib Fortuna: Rounded bubble, dent in top of
bubble,otherwise great shape.

Ree Yees: Edged bubble, typical dents, sm price sticker damage, crease only visible on back on top corner.

Weequay: Rounded bubble,punched,dents in top of bubble.

Wicket: Edged bubble, unpunched, small dent top of bubble tiny crease(looks worse in pic)lower outer corner of card.

Han Trench Coat: edged bubble, unpunched, tiny crease top inner corner of bubble otherwise amazing condition.

AT-ST Driver: edged bubble, punched. no defects that I can see

Admiral Ackbar: rounded bubble,punched,dents in top end of bubble, and creases at top of card.

Warok: Edged bubble, unpunched, no dings, dents or creases, amazing condition.

Emperor: edged bubble, unpnched, sm dents top inside and bottom inside edge of bubble otherwise super clean card

Biker Scout :edged bubble, punched, great bubble, some residue from attempted price sticker removal, one tiny fleck of color missing from it...

Teebo: edged bubble, punched, bubble has tiny crease at top inner edge. no creases in card

8D8: edged bubble, perfect bubble, no dents or dings, price sticker removal left some color loss, not quite a tear, but....

Romba: edged bubble, unpunched, typical tri bubble dents, clean card.

Lando General: edged bubble, unpunched,dings in top edge of bubble,card super clean

Imperial Dignitary: edged bubble, punched, perfect bubble, sm indent outer edge of card,spider crease above punch
partial Clipper catalog on back

Luke Poncho : deep edged bubble,unpunched, bubble has tiny dings on corner, creases near top of card and bottom corner

Amanaman: rounded bubble, unpunched, bubble has some dings, but better than most Amanaman that I've seen. Some minor creasing top of card.

Anakin: punched, small rounded bubble,intent at top of bubble and small crack at bottom outer corner, card has spider crease above punch and flecks of color missing from price sticker removal.

Barada: rounded bubble, unpunched, bubble has dents in top corner, no creases on card. Clipper catalog on back

EV9D9 : rounded bubble w extension, punched, bubble is sliced on outer side. Figure can be removed. It displays perfectly and looking at it straight on you can't tell it's sliced...but...

Yak Face: edged bubble, unpunched, bubble has one tiny dent top front of bubble, card is SUPER clean and crease free.

Han Carbonite: shaped bubble,unpunched, tiny crease inner corner of card, otherwise amazing condition.

Imperial Gunner: Edged bubble, dent in lower inner corner of bubble, minor wear outer edge next to bubble, Clipper catalog on back of card.

Boba Fett: rounded bubble, unpunched (small punch),bubble has small dings on top inner corner, and bottom outer corner, card has very minor edge wear bottom of card near bubble.

Imperial Sniper: POTF/Trilogo box, clean box, mint vehicle, w sticker sheet and instructions

Security Scout : POTF/Trilogo,clean box, mint vehicle, with instructions

Ewok Combat playpack. Figures not baggied, box in decent condition

Endor Chase playpack : Figures not baggied, has insert and instructions,box has price sticker tear on one side, other side displays nicely tho...

Rancor Keeper: edged bubble,punched, no dents or dings in bubbble, price sticker removal damage

Hoth Stormtrooper: deep edged bubble,unpunched,small dings in top front of bubble,clean card. YPS figure!!

Tie Pilot : edged bubble,punched,tiny indentation(not even a dent) top outer corner of bubble),small punch, super clean condition overall...

Jawa: edged bubble, punched, bubble is resealed, orig bubble, orig card, bubble is typical tri bubble(dings and dents) has price sticker removal damage.... GREAT chance to own a super rare piece w.o going broke or trading too much for it...

Luke (orig)(gunner card): deep edged bubble,punched, bubble has dings in front outer top, and inner top side of bubble. Luke is Brown hair variant..or is it orange...AND get this there is NO saber in with the figure...a factory error!..oops

Luke Bespin: edged bubble, unpunched,bubble has ding in top inner front and top outer edge,card is nice and clean.

Leia Bespin: Edged bubble, punched, bubble only has one tiny intent top inner front, card has price sticker tear.

IG-88: edged bubble, punched, bubble is near perfect except that it bowes in (not a dent, ding or a crush) at the bottom. Card has one spider crease above the bubble (looks worse in pic than it does in person)

Han Original : edged bubble,punched, perfect bubble,card has spider crease above the bubble, and the top of the card looks like a starcase bent it back a bit.

Han Hoth : edged bubble, punched,small dent top outer corner, card has minor flecks missing in top outer corner from price sticker removal.

Luke Xwing : rounded bubble, punched,perfect bubble,med spider crease from outer middle edge of card to 2nd logo.

Han Bespin : edged bubble, punched, dent top front corner of bubble, otherwise super clean

Yoda : edged bubble, punched, bubble has dings on top inner and top outer edges. very minor edge wear on card.

MORE to be added including vehicles,playsets, more playpacks etc.

What I'm looking for: NON US 12bks. I don't need any US,Palitoy,or Takara (other than a white back Takara Vader).
What I do need are Canadian(both GDE and non), Clipper, Toltoys, Meccano and a few Harberts. Orig card/bubble reseals are FINE, removed POPs are FINE. IF you're offering me AFA graded items PLEASE understand that I WILL NOT give ANY extra value over what it's legitimately worth IE the ungraded value. And understand that I will be opening it from the AFA case the second that it's in my posession.
:grin:

ALSO looking for a ROTJ ERG proof.

LMK what you're interested in from my list and what you have and we'll see what kind of deals we can work.

Thanks
Joe

snakeeyes

Padawan
hi which would you be willing to sell, if you could let me know by email [email protected] thanks. I also have a forum you could join www.actionforcetoys.com you can message me on there if you like thanks

fett

Padawan
Hi, I know this us a really old post and this us a bit of a long shot but do you still have the tri logo jawa and fett? Are are you willing to sell or trade them?
I have been after these for a while.
Many thanks
Gary

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom