get used to this

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
TWOFOOT said:
or chief taster for Guinness.
I cant drink guinness now i know whats in it. :cry:
You have to remember i work in the alchol buisness so get to hear trade things.. :D

so whats in it ...........and what can you get cheap :wink: :D
You will have to guess whats in it. It is to do with the iron content of it. And i dont get cheap stuff but i do get free carlsberg/ carls export from time to time. And at xmas every year the company puts all the gifts (loads of booze, spirits etc...) we get of companys in the year and has a huge draw so everybody gets loads of free xmas booze. :D :D :D

Bollux

Grand Master
carlsberg export is a great drink

i love staropramen though after going to prague, 70p a pint over there, about Ã'£3 here! :cry:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
TWOFOOT said:
jabbawokkie said:
TWOFOOT said:
I cant drink guinness now i know whats in it. :cry:
You have to remember i work in the alchol buisness so get to hear trade things.. :D

so whats in it ...........and what can you get cheap :wink: :D
You will have to guess whats in it. It is to do with the iron content of it. And i dont get cheap stuff but i do get free carlsberg/ carls export from time to time. And at xmas every year the company puts all the gifts (loads of booze, spirits etc...) we get of companys in the year and has a huge draw so everybody gets loads of free xmas booze. :D :D :D

My work is crap for freebies and stuff unless you're into solvent abuse and then you'd be like a pig in ****. You could whip up a selection pack at Christmas.

I wonder if people who get off their tits on solvents have favourites like wine buffs. "I feel like something light and fragrant, maybe a hexane or a pentane."

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
it was on the news kids are lighting wheelie bins and getting high of the fumes.
do they have a favourite .like get a green one tonight if you can man their good **** loads better then them black ones

Bollux

Grand Master
like a black brick!

its like them ones you used to have to collect from the bottom of the swimming pool! :lol: :lol:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Bollux said:
like a black brick!

its like them ones you used to have to collect from the bottom of the swimming pool! :lol: :lol:
dont you have toilets at your swimming pools then? :lol: and i thought it was still in the dark ages where i live :D

Bollux

Grand Master
mate i am from the midlands!

we kick started this country in to action with the industrial revolution and havent moved on since!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Here is a list which tells you what drinks do and do not contain animal products.
http://www.vnv.org.au/AlcoholByName.htm
I havnt been able to find a list specific for u.k.but i would imagine there is one somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom