Gifts - please please stop

subzero

Sith Lord
I think that watch is actually very nice, I just just think the strap colour is a bit sickly. :lol:

If that had a black strap it would be a very nice watch imo.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
God Lord, that watch has to be up there in the worlds worst watches... sorry fella...just terrible :cry:

A stormtrooper razor might be a better bet, do share when it arrives :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Haha I dunno why I just like it, i'd still never wear it though :lol: but it has a rugged steampunk kind of look to it.

apack7229

Sith Lord
You know that you guys want it. :lol: I'm going to try to stick it up on ebay and see what I can get for it. Maybe ill be able to get enough to buy a beater. :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
I also like the look of the watch (wonder if they are in the sale at my local Argo's or HB :) ), its sw's without most people knowing its sw's if they knew it was they must be a fan to know the symbol :D
last year I actually got some T F A coffee cups that I actually liked as they are practical and have some good art work on them, but I was relieved that I didn't get anything in the tat sw lines this year :) Very occasionally I will see a modern toy or item that I do like and get but its very rare these days

subzero

Sith Lord
bosk70 said:
I also like the look of the watch, its sw's without most people knowing its sw's if they knew it was they must be a fan to know the symbol :D

That's true!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom