Glen Tomlin strikes again

PGowdy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Interesting...

http://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/teesdale-news/story,2651.html

Just watching the episode to see if it's really him. We know what he looks like from his facebook page. Will report back...

mumbo

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Interesting...

http://www.teesdalemercury.co.uk/teesdale-news/story,2651.html

This can't be him, one minute pledging to a good cause the next ripping people off :?

PGowdy

Grand Master
And perhaps the people of this Deal or No Deal forum might like to know who Glen really is. http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19842&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60
The more people know the more likely this **** will get caught. I still think we should set up a "Glenn Tomlin is a Thief" page on facebook with links to all the forum pages about him and the names of all the people he's ripped off and invite all his friends to it. If it's done from an internet cafe it can't be traced.

itfciain

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Also can the author of this thread change the spelling of Glen's name. It currently says Glem.

Thats a good point - we need this thread to show up for any google searches of this guys name

Also Pete, have you managed to find that episode yet - I had a good look but couldn't find it

PGowdy

Grand Master
Couldn't find the episode to watch it but have confirmed that it's definitely our Glen Tomlin.

Screenshot2013-02-06at161627_zps356d8848.png

Screenshot2013-02-06at161639_zpsd53b024d.png

http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/show/players/glen/

Same **** from facebook.

itfciain

Grand Master
Thats the **** - same as his facebook picture

So he's such a good guy that he gives his winnings away yet doesn't see anything wrong with stealing people's Klaatu's to sell at a later date

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Firstly sorry Pete my bad on the spelling " Glem" it's this bloody ipad, I know my spelling is garbage at best of times, but this thing sometimes does different letters too hat I actually ish too type :D

Secondly this is epic, the info you have on this prick is funny as ****.

PGowdy

Grand Master
TwistedMetal said:
Firstly sorry Pete my bad on the spelling " Glem" it's this bloody ipad, I know my spelling is garbage at best of times, but this thing sometimes does different letters too hat I actually ish too type :D

Just change it already!

browny

Jedi Master
I'd drop that din with one cheeky slap :lol: :lol:

We need to start a forum vigilante group,Scott can be the muscle and I'll be the one giving it all the Barry (behind him)!!!

I hate thieving cunts man...

PGowdy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Was the Facebook guy definitely 100% beyond doubt him?

Well i originally found that facebook account using the email address that someone had got directly from Glen. [email protected]. It can no longer be found tho. So he's either changed his sign in email address or he's somehow hidden his account from prying eyes which you can probably do.
ps. I still have the screenshot of his facebook account but sadly i didn't think to snap the address bar too.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
His new eBay username redirects to this seller as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/2buymore2013/m.html

Recognise any of the figures?

Also has his contact details:

Vintage Toys
G Tomlin
17 Parkland Drive
DL39DT Darlington, Durham
UK

Phone:01325 461293
Email:[email protected]

PGowdy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
His new eBay username redirects to this seller as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/2buymore2013/m.html
Yeah that's what he's changed his ebay name to. It's the same account. Next to the name you see a little circular symbol with arrows. If you click that it shows you his previous ebay monikas.
Screenshot2013-02-06at161234_zps6e24e5e8.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Surely this is all very black and white then? If we can put together:

1) image of his usernames (already got)
2) image of figure he bought from somebody
3) image of him claiming for that figure
4) image of him selling that figure
5) image of his address proving he is the same person that owns the shop/was on DOND

Then he doesn't have a leg to stand on? I tried looking up his shop on Companies House, couldn't find it but if anybody else can then that will list his personal address as well as his business address.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Latest update.

Dear whitecat_fox,Hiya Scott;a resounding spanking mate! I got on to his local RM depot mngr who conf my delivery with a courier, then I forwarded details of his 4 (count 'em) non-delivery claims in the past 12 mths (NONE of which were reported to his RM office by him, I was told) so the dossier has been passed to Royal Mail Fraudulent Claims div and they've now flagged his postcode for observation/investigation.He opened an ebay claim then closed it the NEXT day, leaving me POS fb (check it out - I left HIM some too) and claimed that an 'old lady' several streets away had been keeping the item for him and he now had it; he couldn't actually tell me the 'old lady's name or her address (I was gonna check it out with the very helpful ppl at Darlington depot) but I know it's bollocks anyway, so I've passed all the info on to ebay and they've promised to 'look into it'.Cheating, lying tossers like him need to be taught a lesson - and I was happy to provide it, so much thanks for your help, 'cos everyone I spoke to confirmed what you told me and then I realised that if I didn't act then he would likely just get away with it again, 'cos ebay don't protect sellers at all. If I were you now I would petition ebay to look into your own losses, since they have a heap of evidence against this guy, they should be acting on it.All the best and good luck mate,Nick. - lavedfilm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom