Grant's (Maulster79) Collection 2013

TC-14

Sith Lord
Oh, dear god.

Ten years of collecting, and it all flows beautifully. I will doff my cap and take a gentlemanly bow my good fellow, next time I am in your company.

My personal highlight? The Helix shelf. Brings back so many memories... and satiated my thirst for all things Star Wars in that desolate period from the films release up until the figures beginning to appear on the shelves in 1978.

I'm going back to drool some more.

Goosebumps? I've never had so many.

May I take second place (Jez having bagged the first) to immerse myself in your 'Vintage Wonderland'? :wink: :lol:

TC-14

Sith Lord
I've just homed in on the Death Star pencil sharpener. Superb. Absolutely superb. Before now I had completely forgotten about that piece, but crikey; did it get some use at school back in the day... :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
TC-14 said:
I've just homed in on the Death Star pencil sharpener. Superb. Absolutely superb. Before now I had completely forgotten about that piece, but crikey; did it get some use at school back in the day... :D

Thanks Martin.

Death Star sharpeners are £250 a piece at least. 1 comes up for sale a year. None this year. Please don't use it on to many pencils.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Death Star sharpeners are £250 a piece at least. 1 comes up for sale a year. None this year. Please don't use it on to many pencils.
Heavens above :shock: I had no idea. I don't have my DS pencil sharpener anymore... I think I swapped it a couple of years later for a Mego V.I.N.cent figure from Disney's 'The Black Hole'.

Funny how things come full circle, isn't it?

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Grant some great Items you have there mate, you even have some Ceramic 3po items I still need to squeeze into my collection :lol:

Loving the Helix Items especially that Death Star. Have always liked them. Your pic's make me wish I kept all the Moc's I have sold through the years , twice I have done it and once sold my old 3po run , but Its bigger and better than its every been so that's a bonus. Love your display and set up Its deffo one of the best selection of Items I have seen along With Todd's and a few others on SWFUK.

Cheers

Vince

x-pack

Grand Master
Grant that collection is the tits 8)

Have you tested out the perfumed rubbers (that sounds weird :? ). Do they still smell nice?

Jez

Sith Lord
and to think, Grant is gonna let me look after this lot when he goes travelling :D

A truly great representation of vintage Star Wars greatness

I can smell the scented erasers from here :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom