GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Christian

Jedi Master
snlmace said:
hi Christian,

just happen to notice a lot of the cases are now out of stock. You're expecting new stock soon? :)

thanks,
arwin 8)

robpmarsh said:
Was gonna ask the same question. After a box of 10 ADC-11

Hi Guys,

Hope you're both well. New stock is due end of April but as a forewarning the pre-orders are racking up quickly. If you'd like to reserve any cases for delivery ASAP after it arrives then please email [email protected] with your wants and I'll put it aside - no deposits necessary :)

Cheers,
Christian

lee gray

Sith Lord
Case arrived today

Attachments

• IMG_20150508_122422~2.jpg
    IMG_20150508_122422~2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4,329

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Got 10 more cases from Christian yesterday so almost got all my MOC's converted to GW Acrylic now. Got 5 ADC-15's so Amanaman, Han Carbonite and Logray get nice new homes.

Thanks again Christian and looking forward to my next 10 arriving next week!

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

maxf

Jedi Master
Got mine today - what fantastic quality cases and a great price too! Highly recommended.

I would order some more but apparently Star Wars figures are hideously expensive these days, so having a few spare already will probably last me a while ;)

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Mine arrived aswell. Very impressed. Was going to ask what level of UV protection do they give? Am I okay to display in a sunlit lounge or will they fade? Cheers Christian.

maxf

Jedi Master
At that price I would be utterly amazed if they were UV acrylic - thats actually quite pricey.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Acrylic is naturally UV resistant, Christian will know exactly but I think his cases are 95%

In any case you might want to keep them out of direct sunlight or apply a UV film to your windows (trust me very cheap and easy to do)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Got mine yesterday. All my collection safely housed and looking fantastic.
Each acrylic case is beautifully packed and in pristine condition.

Thanks Christian you're a gent. You'll be pleased to note I've only got one spare so will be back soon for more I'm sure.

Andy

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
My cases arrived today and wanted to say what an amazing service from start to finish well chuffed, thanks again they look great!
image_zpsmxn8i4fs.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Any news on die cast cases? If not looks like I'm going to have to go to Actionforcetoys or the grading route...

Christian

Jedi Master
Now now Andy - you know what they say ' patience is a virtue' 'n all that!

I'm working on diecast cases and have this little beauty (as well as all of your kind input) to trial the samples on :D

7xWmYo9I

spoons

Grand Master
That is a beauty :shock:

And such a kind offer to give it away free with the first order of die cast cases :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom