Happy New Year SWFUK!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
I'd like to say happy new year to all you guys too. Since I discovered this site seven months back it rekindled my passion for star wars collecting. My figures which had remained in a sealed cardboard box through 4 house moves in the past five years was opened again, and I have strived to get a full set of nice complete loosies. Im still a way off, but thanks to some incredible sellers on here, its looking a better collection than it ever did before. Don't mean to sound uber gay, but this forum is an amazing site, full of honest and friendly people with whom it has been a pleasure to converse with, and to see peoples collections.

Still yet to meet anyone off here in person, or even upload a picture of my own collection (which is absolutely pitiful compared to some of the amazing stashes you guys have!) but hopefully will amend both of these in the new year.

Thanks to edd for his creating of such a non totalitarian forum where people can have a laugh or express their opinions without fear of reprisal, and thanks to every forum member who makes this forum as good as it is.

Happy new year to you all guys. :)

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Happy New Year Everyone!

Here's to a great 2014!

Attachments

• cheers1.jpg
    cheers1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 661

Joe

Grand Master
I'm drunk and off to bed, but before I do - HAPPY NEW YEAR SWF!

And this is for Todd:

how-to-look-good-naked-sexy-over-60-5353.jpg

.Q.

Jedi Master
Hangover mercifully moderate, it's almost as if I'm a grown-up - (heavens above!), and made somewhat easier by my 3 year old daughter asking 'Daddy can we watch Star Wars please?'... oh go on then. :)

All the very best to each and every one of you mighty SWFUKers, hope 2014 is a vintage year indeed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom