Hi - I'm new here

JamieP

Hi
I'm a fairly recent convert to Star Wars.
I'm from "the Apple Isle" - the Australian island of Tasmania - the town of Westbury in the central north of TAS
I was diagnosed with epilepsy in childhood. I'm on medication but still have seizures from time to time.
I have a genetic disorder that causes a boy to look a lot like a girl which complicates socially how people react to my epilepsy.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hi Jamie,

looks like you'll fit right in here. Our friend tiefighterboy has a similar condition where he has the figure of a middle aged woman but the head of an old man. You should pm him for some advice.

x-pack

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
Hi Jamie,

looks like you'll fit right in here. Our friend tiefighterboy has a similar condition where he has the figure of a middle aged woman but the head of an old man. You should pm him for some advice.

:? .. now there's a thought for today! :lol:

Welcome to the forum

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
Hi Jamie,

I also like long soaks in baked beans and have been mistaken for having fits myself when I run out of beer or nachos.

JamieP

Thank you, guys.

I always wondered what would have happened had Vader or the Emperor had epilepsy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom