How many palitoy leaflets ?

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have 3 leaflets, am am wondering if there are more ?
I've tried searching but leaflet throws a lot of what I'm not looking for. And not the ads in the comic books, as I have them.

Attachments

• 20240720_235859.jpg
    20240720_235859.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 52
There are from what I know only the 3 official flyers/counter top type promotionals that you already have for the palitoy mail aways, there's others but as you have suggested only in the form of comic book adverts like the Dengar.

There are others for clipper / PBP etc but I think just those 3 for palitoy, if you chack the baggie guide on page 5 (mailers section) you can see the other known types for the mail in promtions as well as a few others.

There is also a much larger poster size one available for the Emperor that I have seen (exactly the same just large) not sure if they made the poster size for others, but I have to date never seen any & only ever one for the Emperor, so who knows.

There are from what I know only the 3 official flyers/counter top type promotionals that you already have for the palitoy mail aways, there's others but as you have suggested only in the form of comic book adverts like the Dengar.

There are others for clipper / PBP etc but I think just those 3 for palitoy, if you chack the baggie guide on page 5 (mailers section) you can see the other known types for the mail in promtions as well as a few others.

There is also a much larger poster size one available for the Emperor that I have seen (exactly the same just large) not sure if they made the poster size for others, but I have to date never seen any & only ever one for the Emperor, so who knows.
@Frunkstar, thanks for.the reply and info. There is a rancor keeper the same.size as the emperor. A few went for auction a year or so ago. They both went for good money, but the lot wasn't split. If you subscribe to salesroom you could probably find the listings.

Back
Top Bottom