I think i will cash in

Lindo

Sith Lord
I think i will cash in as I have most of these if they are worth anywhere near this, grades on them aint that great either, I mean WTF
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-Vintage-Star-Wars-RARE-Power-Of-The-Force-Last-17-complete-collection-/321961506977?hash=item4af666b8a1:g:yqsAAOSwk1JWgpQE

Lindo

Sith Lord
It does say at the bottom that yak and anakin are tri logos but I agree it is misleading to newbies

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Mr Starbase has a number of nice items for sale at 'buy it now' significantly above market value, including a Sears Cantina for £2k (with 4 loose figures, not baggies!). That's the sellers prerogative to ask what he wants, even if to experienced eyes it might seem like he's taking the piss, and right now there are probably a few buyers that are biting.

edit: I just looked again at this listing and he is asking £95.99 postage to fellow UK buyers?????? I hope he is shipping this toy wrapped in gold leaf and cushioned with swans feathers... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-vintage-star-wars-RARE-boxed-kenner-Cantina-Adventure-Set-/321948629135?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=NkyxYnR1eFJ0iLcZPlMZ0HXmGzY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Same guy selling items on FB , said he was open to offers , I offered a true value on one of his items , didn't respond . Items way over market value , and always try's to misled buyers with the usual bull ****

:evil: :roll:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
And this is the damage the morons on Facebook paying hundreds of pounds for common carded and loose figures are doing. If people are paying £200 for a loose pop-up R2, is £800 for a carded one so ridiculous? Same goes for Yak Face, he's gone from being a £300 MOC to a £1000+ MOC thanks to Wankbook. So these prices don't surprise me at all sadly. Think next time you pay £800 for a VCJ, it sets a trend!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Yeh basically missing the real tough POTF MOCs :!:

£12000 :shock:

Yeap, I put together a complete run of POTF cards for just over 12k, so his price is bonkers

Cocobean

Padawan
I've also made offers for items from this seller in the past however he does come across as decent in conversation but his prices are astronomical and he isn't will to come down much certainly on boxed playsets and vehicles he had a boxed palitoy deathstar at 2k I got under £600 for mine he also had the endor chase pack or hoth rescue can't remember but it was priced at 1.5k don't get me wrong I'm sure if we could get that price for items we would but surely he can't be selling many of them maybe he promised his wife to try and sell them and he thought hmmm if I list them for ridiculous money nobody will buy them and I can say well wifey I did try :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom