I'm going to JAIL!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Thank God he isn't, he might record the Podcast from inside, claim to be a Gangsta and change it to the SWFUK Rapcast... :?

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Oh dear...what a nasty little turd burger he is! Seeing his post and the length of his pointless ramblings i had no time to read it until now! Because, and im sorry to dissapoint you Andrew but i work like most people on here and bloody hard too. Most days i work up to 16 hrs. I save what i can to buy what little i can afford to support my hobby. To hear you flaunt how much money you make and how many friends you have is possibly the most childish and shallow comment ive heard a grown man make.

I would like to thank all those on this forum who have offered advice made me feel welcome and their honesty and integrity.

Neil

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
and without actually looking at our bank accounts..he has no clue as to what any of us make money wise or what we have the ability to purchase. **** this guy...he is gone now.

bobbybobs

Padawan
Wow just read this. What the hell is wrong with these people???? I have a couple of TTs too but I'd rather cop the financial loss and have some honour rather than selling them on, especially without a disclosure.

Ren Solo

Padawan
I'm a relative newbie on here. I don't post much, but I read it an awful lot. I listen to the podcast (which I love), and I've also bought a few things off people on here. I have to admit that I'd never heard of the Toy Toni thing until I joined but understand and get the jist of what has gone on in that regard. Anyone who sells these items knowing what they are is a complete cock in my book and anyone who is told what they are selling MAY be one of these items should do the decent thing and either withdraw said item from sale or at least inform any buyers what they may be buying. I guess this guy is far from decent and therefore no loss to this forum, where, I have to say everyone comes across as decent, knowledgable and most of all honest.

Would really have loved to have been in court the day the judge would have laughed him out of the place.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
None of these are graded, but the prices he is asking :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Luke-Skywalker-Palitoy-12-Back-MOC-Carded-C9-/201222427772?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item2ed9ca947c

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Han-Solo-Palitoy-12-Back-MOC-Carded-C9-Unpunched-/191419655798?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item2c91802676

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Tri-Logo-Princess-Leia-Organa-MOC-Carded-C9-/201222435095?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item2ed9cab117

Jez

Sith Lord
I think my favourite is the Leia.
The guys got some lovely stuff. Well outta my price range though.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Although he has a disclaimer on his Toni's he still can't bring himself to use the words Toy Toni in the disclaimer. Flash prick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom