Imperial Blasters

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I am looking for some views on the attached

Two blasters I bought this week via eBay. Both sold as Black, but they are Dark Blue ( although very dark blue ). The other is from my Luke Stormtrooper, solid black etc

But weirdly, when I float tested my Black blaster the fecker sunk. But it sounds the same as the other two, to me it looks exactly the blooming same, but would a last 17 gun sink ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 296

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Cheers... Mine used to float too ( unless I was imagining it )

If this one turns out to be a replica, It's really good, the marking match completely. The sound when dropping is an exact match for a real one, but the sucker is sinking

Palifan

Sith Lord
The sculpt on the black one looks very different to the other two to me, especially the barrel. Have you compared the black one to the tig guide (as well as the various recent threads on here)?

Ian

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Yeah I think the correct sculpt is the rounded front of the bottom barrel, most like the middle one of the three on your pics (although that one is black/blue yes?). Top or bottom don't seem to have the right rounding on the front. Might be completely wrong, everything is a bit blurry after a couple of pre-rugby pints :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Top blaster is 100% FAKE. At the barrel end is a 'square' real ones have the dot & line ( you should see what I mean)

Bottom one has a 'square' side clip so is the wrong mould for Luke Stormie, middle one is the correct mould/shape- obviously wrong colour

Leemcl

Jedi Master
^^^^

Yes totally see what you mean. A clear square. So the black one is definitely reproduction....annoying.

with the other two, what figures would most likely be a match for the dark blue versions ? I have one with a Boba Fett and the other ( darker one ) I got from eBay this week to match up with an imperial commander.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom