Imperial stormtrooper variant advise

Merrion

Padawan
Hi All,

its been a while since I've last posted, collected a fair bit (I know this is relative to each collector what means a fair bit ) of vintage star wars and then just stopped for a good few years. Ive decided to review what I actually have just to get a sense of estimating value for insurance purposes. Im looking at three Imperial stormtroopers in my collecti0on and would be grateful for advise on what variants they are. I did look online also but wanted to get confirmation here first if thats okay. I also have other variants for othetr figures Id also like to ask about so let me know how best to do this.

I will show each of the three examples I have by showing the markings then the overall appearance. First up

20230821_155243.jpg

20230821_155327.jpg

20230821_155334.jpg

20230821_155340.jpg

2nd example I have is as follows

2nd example.jpg

20230821_160017.jpg

20230821_160034.jpg

Third example is as follows

20230821_160314.jpg

20230821_160414.jpg

20230821_160434.jpg

Appreciate your feedback on this, thanks , Stephen

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Stephen,
I can't recommend this site enough.

Merrion

Padawan
Hi All,

its been a while since I've last posted, collected a fair bit (I know this is relative to each collector what means a fair bit ) of vintage star wars and then just stopped for a good few years. Ive decided to review what I actually have just to get a sense of estimating value for insurance purposes. Im looking at three Imperial stormtroopers in my collecti0on and would be grateful for advise on what variants they are. I did look online also but wanted to get confirmation here first if thats okay. I also have other variants for othetr figures Id also like to ask about so let me know how best to do this.

I will show each of the three examples I have by showing the markings then the overall appearance. First up

View attachment 184474

View attachment 184475

View attachment 184476

View attachment 184477

View attachment 184479

View attachment 184480

View attachment 184481

View attachment 184482

View attachment 184483

View attachment 184484

Hi Stephen,
I can't recommend this site enough.
Hi Mini99,

thanks for getting back on this. I did see this , its more I wanted to get confirmation if I have concluded correctly lol. So I guess its appears the 1st example I showed has a not so very smooth deletion of the COO so is a "Rough / Crude" deleted version so a PBP example? Would this be correct?

the 2nd and 3rd examples seem from the references more obvious examples of a PBP version also. So thinking I have three PBP versions of the Imperial stormtrooper?

Let me know if this is accurate , cheers

Stephen

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi All,

As I see it figure 2 and 3 are PBP figures. How are the holes in the skirt on them ? so we can see if the skirt also are PBP ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom