****ing BIG life change!!!!!!

LeeBullock

Padawan
Well guys my wife of 8 years as finally left me. ****, I am in the weirdest place at the moment. I have spent all night changing the house around because I couldnt sleep,and at the moment I am running on nervous energy. Why do women **** your head up? Are they genetically predisposed to do this? Or are they just a bunch of evil **** knuckles? Reminds me of that joke - Never trust something that can bleed for a month and not die!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
****, sorry to hear that mate. I was a mess for a few weeks after coming out of a 2 year relationship, I can't even imagine what your going through now :?

Not gonna give you some patronising shite like, "there's plenty more fish in the sea" or "chin up" etc. What your going through is hard and it will continue to hurt for a long time, but it's times like this that you need to use your family and friends for support, they are the ones who know you best and who care most about you!
The best advice I can give you is to get out of the house as much as possible. I know its probably the last thing you want to do, but sitting in dwelling on things only makes them seem a hundred times worse!
If you can get out with a few mates it'll take your mind off it for a few hours and you'll be amazed how much better it makes you feel. Go watch a footy match, a film or go bowling, something just to get out and about again.

Not sure I'll be any use, but if you want someone to talk 2 drop me a PM!

Bollux

Grand Master
****in hell mate, sorry to hear that!

my wife and I split up for a short while (about 8 years too I think), we werent married at the time though.

and it was ****ing hard, like you said you just dont know what to do or how to feel.

I think Weasels idea was the best, get a decent set of mates to rally round and take your mind off the situation if only for an hour or two.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
sorry to hear that.

i was with this bird for 2 years, who was a model (looked a bit like the bird in the marks and spencers advert) very hot, she's was the best thing that ever happened to me, got on well with my family and friends, plus she was a beer drinker aswell, eventually i found out that she had been seeing this rich posho behind my back for a month and she left me for him. i was gutted, and for a whole year after all i could think about was why and it got to the point where it felt like she was eating into my brain cos i couldnt stop thinking about her, not nice.

at the time i did what my mates said and just went out shagging different birds each night, its nice at the time but in the long run it doesnt really help.

hope you get back on your feet.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Sorry to hear that Lee. Sometimes people just ****ing change and there isnt **** you can do.You will get over it eventually. Just have a few drinks and clear your mind. I hope this all works out for you.

LeeBullock

Padawan
Thanks for the kind words guys - Dont get me wrong though, I aint fishing for sympathy but I figured us blokes have to band together and I kinda figured some of you guys would understand where I am coming from. Just need Jabbawokkie to inject some sage-like words of wisdom "**** the slagbag off!!!" or something like that.

Women cant live with them, cant cut their heads off and bury them in the back yard!!!

Ron

Sith Lord
Sorry to here about that Lee I just split up 4 month ago with the ex after 9 years 6 staying together. First wee while its ****

burnsy

Sith Lord
**** sorry Lee, go out and get wankered fella. If I lived near by I'd go out on the piss with you

sith-smith

Grand Master
burnsy said:
If I lived near by I'd go out on the piss with you

And If you'd met him, you wouldn't :lol:

Seriously dude, so sorry to here it's finally all happened. It's **** I know, but at least you know who your mates are. :mrgreen:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
theguiltyone said:
Does someone need a hug?
I nominate Mr Palitoy :twisted:

marc

*hugs*

Seriously though, all the best. Spliiting up is ****. I only did it for a week and it sucked.

Jason

jabba5000

Padawan
LeeBullock said:
Well guys my wife of 8 years as finally left me. ****, I am in the weirdest place at the moment. I have spent all night changing the house around because I couldnt sleep,and at the moment I am running on nervous energy. Why do women **** your head up? Are they genetically predisposed to do this? Or are they just a bunch of evil **** knuckles? Reminds me of that joke - Never trust something that can bleed for a month and not die!

Cease-fire lol... Im a woman and me and the fella had our bad times even split for a while on the motion of sorting are **** out, we had to many people interfering, Parents not being able to handle the fact that there kids had grown up and we didnt need them anymore...(his mum)

Emotional blackmail, the tears oh and the you love her (me) more than me (mum) blah blah blah!! Stupid saggy tited bint..God id of done time for that cow and any other home wrecker that got in the way.

Anyway the seperation made me feel empty, insecure, ugly, and the butterflies
of nerves I had for weeks, But the worst thing you can do is block the pain out, Hit the mother ****er head on! Go the Gym sounds weird but it helped, and try not to be alone to much for the first couple of weeks go a mates house or let em come to you somebody who just listens, I know its hard but dont text or ring them itll keep them wondering and it works..

Sorry if ive gone on mate, my book will be out at christmas complete with the album and dvd oh and the interactive dvd game.

and I dont bleed anymore so does that mean im ok?? made sure of that once my 2 little scroats poped out. speak soon dude xx

Bollux

Grand Master
jabba5000 said:
and I dont bleed anymore so does that mean im ok?? made sure of that once my 2 little scroats poped out. speak soon dude xx

slightly too much information but I think you will fit in nicely!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Compared to what some have written, I'd say that was pretty reserved :lol:

Welcome to forum.

and Lee...

Hang in there mate.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Welcome to the forum Jabba, had to read that last line a few times...

Lee, did you get out at the weekend amte??

Dom

Jedi Master
What the others have said is good advice. I spent 3 years with a fatter,uglier, more depressed Sonia from Eastenders lookalike and it all fell apart. Next thing I know I met my Sara and things have been magic for 5 years. Wierd **** happens and it can flip your life in a heartbeat, but then it all works itself out somehow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom