Kieatky's (Kieron) Collection Updated 16/11/13

kieatky

Jedi Master
Morning, thought I'd finally get round to displaying my small collection. Been in and out of collecting for years but hopefully this time I'm here to stay. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy :) -

Thought I'd update the images as quite a few changes since the initial post -

Didn't want to stick my ugly mug on here but the missus insisted :shock:

And if I had to post my picture, she can do the same :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
...and when I said small, I was joking- just to be clear :lol: my collection looks rather pitiful compared to yours. Got to agree with Mark, great to see lots of Palitoy goodness going on :D

kieatky

Jedi Master
Yeah there seams to be quite a lot but compared to many others on here I've barely started :D . Problem is I'm running out of room, the missus won't let me buy anymore shelves and I've got a boxed Tie Interceptor and Y-Wing on the way. Also in terms of make I, like many others prefer the palitoy logo, there's just something about it which appeals far more than the kenner's. 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
That looks beautiful, lots of vintage goodness and variety, nice loose Luke's 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great looking collection and some nice clear bubbles there. Having enough room to display everything is always tricky and I tend to rotate items which can keep things fresh for you and also keep the peace at home with all that vintage goodness not taking over the whole house! :D

Look forward to seeing it grow.

Ian

kieatky

Jedi Master
Thanks guys for all the positive comments, really encouraging to get good feedback. Got a few more items to add (the missus is sick of the constant deliveries :D ). I keep saying to myself no more purchases for a while, then I see something I like and the self restraint goes out the window :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom