Large collection Star Wars memorabilia for sale

MacAttack1721

Hi, I'm new to this forum as I'm looking for the right interest in my Star Wars collection which is mostly up for sale. It is a large collection with original Kenner items, some of which with original packaging in varying conditions. There are many novelty items including soaps, posters, etc.
my collection also consists of numerous episode 1 phantom menace items in pristine condition. Most of the collection has been stored for around 15 years and I'm planning on cataloguing it and can provide pictures. Some items I will sell separately as they are more valuable which I will post in due course.

Any interest in this post is appreciated abd I'll keep an eye on it. Only selling this collection in the hopes of raising money toward a house deposit.

Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Probably best to use the sales forums and list items with prices and pictures. There's also a valuation forum if you're unsure on pricing. Best of luck with it

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to the forum, you can always try to sell it here on the forum and get help to value it here on the forum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom