latest film/ dvd you have seen

ScottJ

Youngling
Watched the new Bond film this weekend, was very enjoyable and the 2.5hrs passed quick enough and a good way for Daniel to bow out - also watch the original Matrix with my daughter which stood up really well considering it's 1999, before both my kids were born. Still great visuals & soudntrack.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I rewatched the Matrix recently with my two boys. I agree, stands up really well. Not sure if I want to put them (or myself) through the dreadful sequels though! New film looks like it's got potential though...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I rewatched the Matrix recently with my two boys. I agree, stands up really well. Not sure if I want to put them (or myself) through the dreadful sequels though! New film looks like it's got potential though...
I saw an advert for the latest Matrix film. It looks like a blatant “well, the first one made us a load of money, maybe people will have forgotten about how shite he two sequels where and will come and watch this.”

Those sequels really where appalling, utter pyscho-mumbo jumbo.

I also noticed the first was made by the Wachowski brothers. The latest is made by the Wachowski sisters. They have both transitioned. Each to their own, of course, but there can’t be many siblings who have both transitioned.

ScottJ

Youngling
I saw an advert for the latest Matrix film. It looks like a blatant “well, the first one made us a load of money, maybe people will have forgotten about how shite he two sequels where and will come and watch this.”

Those sequels really where appalling, utter pyscho-mumbo jumbo.

I also noticed the first was made by the Wachowski brothers. The latest is made by the Wachowski sisters. They have both transitioned. Each to their own, of course, but there can’t be many siblings who have both transitioned.
Didn't even have the energy to explain why we wouldn't be watching any of the others, they were shite, I am semi-curious about the new trailer for only nostalgic reasons, but with a large slice of trepidation.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Kerry Anne Moss (I think that’s her name) aka Trinity is in it. Not sure how they managed that.
I assume some moron in an office somewhere decided it’s “what the fans would want.” Ya know, rather than a sensible plot or any form of continuity.

Like Legolas and a love story in The Hobbit. I lost track of how many fans said The Hobbit would be so much better with Legolas in it and a bit of inter species loving. Rolls his eyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom