Latest layout

jackabina

Sith Lord
I wanted to try and display some boxes without my room getting cluttered. The unit's are only temporary. will be building my own when I get time :(

100_1902_zps45b44dc3.jpg

100_1904_zps4bd97c2f.jpg

100_1905_zpsedfdfdbb.jpg

100_1906_zps04802730.jpg

100_1907_zps4a220f4b.jpg

100_1908_zpsa6f88b2a.jpg

100_1909_zps9e73f2c5.jpg

Hope you like. I'll get bored again soon, and change it again :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nothing better than seeing boxes on display - lets be honest it's them that really bring back the memories of getting the toys on Birthdays or Christmas.
Trying to figure out how to do it myself, like you say that take up so much room but they way you've done it looks pretty damn good mate :D

Love the set up with vehicles and figures - speeder bikes and especially Slave1 8)

Colin.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Did we just miss a horrendous act of violence on your windowsill - Rancor keeper bludgeoned Luke Hoth so Jedi Luke chops a Gam Guard as payback

jackabina

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Nothing better than seeing boxes on display - lets be honest it's them that really bring back the memories of getting the toys on Birthdays or Christmas.
Trying to figure out how to do it myself, like you say that take up so much room but they way you've done it looks pretty damn good mate :D

Love the set up with vehicles and figures - speeder bikes and especially Slave1 8)

Colin.

Cheers Colin. Not sure the boxes will stay like that, but it got them off the floor :lol:
That windowsill scene was not planned, but funny :)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Love the set up Jackabina :D you have some really awesome pcs in your collection. The speeder bike set up is ace man lol I love got the Ewok is holding on to Leia, and the Slave 1 scene is kick ass. And to top it all off you have a Tri-Logo Rebo Band :shock: Thanks for sharing bro!

Peace,
June

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi jackabina, amazing collection and you display it well, great work.

My favorites is the amazing AT-AT box, Tri-logo vader and the Palitoy Falcon 8)

rob71

Sith Lord
Looking good Neil, looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the final cabinets. It really does the boxes justice having them on display like that, they look great :)

jackabina

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Great set up Neil, what sort of cabinets are you thinking of building mate?
Not sure yet Ryan. Maybe a low level unit with a box frame, with the glass shelves lit end on with LED's. I may build a bigger car port and convert my garage yet. MASSIVE MAN-CAVE!! :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom