Looks a bit fishy to me???

Armand78

Padawan
Hope I haven't broken any rules but I saw this on evilbay this morning. I asked the seller for additional pics of the gun. But to me it looks like a repro.

My suspicion is that he has placed the gun in to look as if he doesn't know the value (or correct figure) hoping that someon bids 20 quid for a beater Han.

Was wondering if I am being overly suspicious??? Any opinions?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE...7503?hash=item4afb0b156f:g:rv0AAOSwoudW5gJi

Cheers,

AJ

Armand78

Padawan
He has a 2-1b which has a blatantly painted probe. Bad enough selling repro but the old spiel of in his attic for years and childhood collection. How can people be so heinous!! I am going to message him and let him know that I know what he is up to.

thanks,

AJ

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Reply from the seller:

There have been in the loft for 6 years well I checked if there float and there do so I thought there would be real and I did buy a few job lots of figures back when I was collecting them so maybe there might be are as I'm no expert with these toys I have own them for about 10 years all together regard Tyler

What a load of old ****.

Armand78

Padawan
I got something similar. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

"Thanks for letting me no as like I say I'm no expert just used a website to try and match them up as I have loads of weapons I no I definitely have lots of original tho just must be the odd few I'm going to look into a few more websites and if it's the case I will change the listing regards Tyler"

I think he knows exactly what he's doing...

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Screen shot 2016-03-16 at 15.22.09.png

This was his repy on the blaster when i asked him if it floated.......Just put it in the sink for you yes it does regards Tyler

On the picture on ebay there is no circle present on the magazine, the floater looks like it does....(very faint)

Palifan

Sith Lord
This was his repy on the blaster when i asked him if it floated.......Just put it in the sink for you yes it does regards Tyler

On the picture on ebay there is no circle present on the magazine, the floater looks like it does....(very faint)[/quote]

You should ask if the one you would receive is the one he's pictured with the dot on it as you don't notice the dot in the listing. Might be funny to see what they come back with.

Ian

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
You should ask if the one you would receive is the one he's pictured with the dot on it as you don't notice the dot in the listing. Might be funny to see what they come back with.
I have messaged him....we will see

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
His repy.......Yes I have just updated the listing as I'm not an expert I used a website to match them up I'm genuie person and have no intention to sell sum thing that it's not as I would go mad myself and a proper Star Wars collector message me saying it a repro as I thought if it floats it was real but he explained and gave me a website to compare all versions of all the weapons so please let me no your thoughts regards Tyler

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Another repy when i pushed him...

I think it's a repro mate like i say I'm an honest person just free money to me off these toys as been sat there for over six years regards Tyler

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
He also has an R2 pop up saber....looks painted to me, and the floating pic takes the piss

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-POTF-LAST-17-R2-D2-POP-UP-SABER-/322042602407?hash=item4afb3c23a7:g:JasAAOSwv9hW2IBC

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can only assume, judging by the spelling and grammar in some of his replies that you boys have quoted, when he says he has had them for six years, what he means is he has had them all his life. No way an adult should be writting in pidgen English like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom