Loose POTF EV 9D9 For Sale

malskelton

Youngling
Hi guys

As I explained in my valuation request yesterday, I joined this forum with the intention of building my loose vintage collection - instead due to feline circumstances beyond my control, it appears that for the time being I will be reducing my POTF element of the collection .... my hope is still to potentially fill gaps in my collection in due course but for now I'm afraid it's a Sale thread

I have a EV 9D9 that I bought with my birthday money back when it was brand new - it was part of my collection but looked after and stored in my parents loft until last week when they moved.

As I mentioned in my valuation thread yesterday, the legs on it were bowed from the day I took it out of the packaging - but with some amazing guidance last night that issue has been rectified :)

IMG_1193_zpsnb7xdzff.jpg

IMG_1192_zps5dc0vwc3.jpg

IMG_11892_zpsmsiicw12.jpg

The arms are solid - have certainly never been detached or loose ( which apparently is quite rare )

As I said, this has been in my possession for 30 years approx and is in good condition in my opinion

I'm looking for £75 delivered to the UK

PM me if you are interested

Mal Skelton

elcroz

Padawan
I agree with what poncho above has said. If you sell it you will regret it. Poor cat btw - I hope he/she gets better soon (if that is the case).

malskelton

Youngling
elcroz said:
I agree with what poncho above has said. If you sell it you will regret it. Poor cat btw - I hope he/she gets better soon (if that is the case).

Thanks for the comments - in an ideal world this would never leave my collection as it kills me having to break up any of my collections. I've recently sold a lot of other items to fund a motorbike purchase ( including the first of my SW figures to go - Yak Face )

However its just bad timing that these vet bills are going to arrive just after I've a ) sold most of the things that weren't of sentimental value and b ) after I've just spent all of the money I raised on a motorbike

As much as I would be disappointed to no longer have EV 9D9 in my collection - I'd be more disappointed if I couldn't help my cat ..... which is why I'm looking to move this one and potentially some of my other Last 17

Mal Skelton

malskelton

Youngling
Spent some time last night looking through completed Ebay sales and think I'm going to give it a go on there - I've not had as much interest as I hoped on here and as much as I wanted it to stay in this community I need to raise some cash as quickly as I can for these vets bills :-(

I will list some of my others on here tomorrow

Mal Skelton

malskelton

Youngling
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Confused. I offered to buy this at the price you stated. Did you check your inbox mate?

Really sorry I've made a mistake and misread your PM - I thought you were asking which other POTF I have so I've been preparing a list

I've sent you a PM - I'll honour the sale on here if you do want the figure but my issue is that now my Ebay auction has several offers made so I'm in a bit of a pickle ( of my own making I appreciate )

Let me know what I need to do to make things right

Mal Skelton

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mal

I would suggest selling it to fuzzybuzzytoys and stcicking with this forum - ebay will never give you the information, advice, enjoyment or sense of community you'll get here.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
malskelton said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Confused. I offered to buy this at the price you stated. Did you check your inbox mate?

Really sorry I've made a mistake and misread your PM - I thought you were asking which other POTF I have so I've been preparing a list

I've sent you a PM - I'll honour the sale on here if you do want the figure but my issue is that now my Ebay auction has several offers made so I'm in a bit of a pickle ( of my own making I appreciate )

Let me know what I need to do to make things right

Mal Skelton
If I were you I'd refuse all the ebay offers and cancel the listing. As a relative newcomer I'd definitely recommend sticking with this place. Your items will be appreciated and cherished by those you sell to on here :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom