lost finale

bunjam

Youngling
are ****! i was really looking forward to watching it, seen every single episode and every time they appear to be coming to some kind of explanation/conclusion they go and mind **** you to leave you totally bemused waiting for the next series. or kill off one of the better chracters.my highlight this series would be the episode where the couple got buried alive, was cock-on clever **** .

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
bunjam said:
are ****! i was really looking forward to watching it, seen every single episode and every time they appear to be coming to some kind of explanation/conclusion they go and mind **** you to leave you totally bemused waiting for the next series. or kill off one of the better chracters.my highlight this series would be the episode where the couple got buried alive, was cock-on clever **** .

oh wait till you see these last 2 :twisted:

bunjam

Youngling
six months give or take,just to find out; what the **** !! nice to see hurley come to the rescue.the writers must be on some good **** to come up with such brilliant storys, no sane person could dream up such CRAZZZY stuff.TOTALLY THE DOGS BOLLOCKS OF TV

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
bunjam said:
six months give or take,just to find out; what the **** !! nice to see hurley come to the rescue.the writers must be on some good **** to come up with such brilliant storys, no sane person could dream up such CRAZZZY stuff.TOTALLY THE DOGS BOLLOCKS OF TV

along with prison break

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I am a bit anoyed they made it off the island though. I was kind of hoping jack stayed on it. (If that is what they were showing but knowing how ****ed up lost is it might mean something completley different).
Does anyone know whos funeral jack went to??

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
I am a bit anoyed they made it off the island though. I was kind of hoping jack stayed on it. (If that is what they were showing but knowing how ****ed up lost is it might mean something completley different).
Does anyone know whos funeral jack went to??

no ,****ing evil ending really

Dom

Jedi Master
its just meant to screw your head up, the rating were flagging in the states, they needed something big so lots of people watch season 4

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
i was told it was going to be january before the next series :shock: surely it cant be that far away

they may do teasers again .anyone know when prison break starts back up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom