macau ast-5 price

Hi, Is there any difference on prices for made in macau mini-rigs? And does anyone have an idea on prices
Thanks
David
DSCF3652_zps9a4527c0.jpg

DSCF3651_zpsdb5cafa7.jpg

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Don't know much about mini rigs but if I'm not mistaken about 2 years ago one went for about £27.00 shipped that's about $42.00 usd. That one was sealed in box. But that was 2 yrs ago so the price could have gone up and of course it depends on the demand and rarity of the item.

It's always suggested that to check the ended auctions on eBay so u can gouge out a price for it.

Hope this helps.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I bought one last month from a guy in Denmark, I think I remember paying £40 but I also received 9 looses and one was POTF figur :D

But the box you have looks very nice, I would think £20 maybe £25

Thanks fellas,
Ive looked on ebay and £15-20 seems about right
There is 1 thing though. I noticed a made in macau ISP going for $300 with no bidders.
This couldnt be right could it

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
This is the regular bi-logo AST-5. I paid £45 for mine a few years ago. It was in mint sealed condition.

Capetown said:
This is the regular bi-logo AST-5. I paid £45 for mine a few years ago. It was in mint sealed condition.
Thanks to all for the info. I thought I had something different there but its in my Fs thread now so can 1 of the mods lock this up, sorry to waste everyones time
David

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom