Master replicas ROTS vader helmet and darth sidious lightsab

sponners

Youngling
sponners said:
IMG_4953Large_zps0fbd90fb.jpg

I have received a reply from http://www.starwarsmovieposter.com/ about the above poster.
I spent some time on google and could find very little information about the poster but Paul from the above site has been very helpful.
Here is what I know know about it.

Star Wars 10th Anniversary British (One-Sheet)
Date / Version: (1987) Gold
Artwork by: Dayna Stedry - Layout / Illustration
Variations: (Poster is found rolled) Size = (27" x 41").
Bootlegs: None Known

Other Info: The numbered poster was handed out at the Lucasfilm 10th anniversary party in England. This poster is made of a gold mylar coating and has the famous tagline - "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...". It also includes the phrase "The First Ten Years" and gives the anniversary party date, along with a logo.

"In my opinion if I had to put a real world collectors value on the item today, it would be around $350 -$500. Of course condition of the item has a lot to do with the value, along with the supply and demand. Also, movie poster dealers would try and sell the poster for at least 2x this amount. Also you might get more or less at an open auction depending on the number of parties interested in this one-sheet.

I remember when Jeff and Dayna printed these for this special occasion, they happen to live here in my hometown. Another plus in your favor is that not very many were printed in this "British" variation for the event, probably 90 + proofs."

I still have this.
I cannot find ANY of the other 89 posters on google?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom