match of the day 2

jayjedi

Sith Lord
****, bloody chelsea are lucky bastards, sounds like there was some handbags at the end though..... is there a highlights program later on poor mans tv :?:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
ok , as utd won yesterday i have to go on about it for a bit :wink: :lol:

looked a good open game on motd and utd were lucky to win... but what a bloody goal by the winker . he's coming jabba , be afraid be very afraid :D

jayjedi

Sith Lord
unlucky spoons, what i heard on the radio the arsenal were the better team , just goes like that some times..... you just beat the bastards in the league mate . then we will both be happy :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Missed the game, was flying back from Bristol, the guys on the radio were pretty unimpressed with the handbags though.

Looked like quite a good game, shame chelsea won mind.

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
unlucky spoons, what i heard on the radio the arsenal were the better team , just goes like that some times..... you just beat the bastards in the league mate . then we will both be happy :D

Can't complain really, Drogba was the difference. Arsenal played the better football but Chelsea took their chances. Glad Walcott scored though. I thought Chelsea were in for a drubbing in the first half

Just hope Adebayor gets his red card rescinded otherwise we're a bit short of strikers for the next few weeks.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I heard Wayne Bridge interviewed after the game and he said it wasn't Adebayor who punched him he blamed "the right back" that's eboue I reckon!?

I'd say Adebayor will get off it, but Eboue could well find himself in trouble.

Wayne Bridge did also say that the fight at the end wasn't important what was important was "we got the three points" :lol:

Well done Wayne, that's right Arsenal that famous London team regularly play their home games in ****ing Cardiff, and hand out cups to the teams who beat them! IDIOT!

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
I heard Wayne Bridge interviewed after the game and he said it wasn't Adebayor who punched him he blamed "the right back" that's eboue I reckon!?

Wayne Bridge did also say that the fight at the end wasn't important what was important was "we got the three points" :lol:

Well done Wayne, that's right Arsenal that famous London team regularly play their home games in ****ing Cardiff, and hand out cups to the teams who beat them! IDIOT!

:lol: :lol:

I take it you didn't see wayne's behaviour during the 'punch up'. A tap on the shoulder from Eboue, and it looked like John Terry was going to have company on his stretcher. I think Wayne is up for a belated Oscar :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah missed the game/fight unfortunately as Easyjet don't show football on short haul flights :(

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom