MOC debut run updated.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Latest pictures of my MOC collection, got some new 20 backs recently and also convinced the misses to let me have some more wall space. :)

First up is the debut card wall, which is almost full apart from Walrusman, Power Droid and Logray.
I'm trying to get as many different varients on the cards as well so their not all pure debut cards, not really bothered about a, b or c.

image.jpg3_zpsk4ig6fs3.jpg

Here's my other wall, I started of just collecting all the figures on any card. But once I got all the 12 backs decided I wanted the entire Kenner debut run which is why I have these as well.

4388bd07-ad2e-4f95-bce8-65a92c3249b3_zpsee97qx6o.jpg

Here's a close up of the Death Star Droid as it is probably my favourate :?:

image.jpg2_zps4j1labnk.jpg

Hope you like. :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
So here's the start of my stormtrooper focus. The loose are from childhood collection.

imagejpg1_zpscef16abe.jpg

The bottom right loose is a hard torso/wide stanse variation.

Luke stormtrooper is the heavy smoker variation. :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really lovely stuff!
I've always found the Anakin card image a bit weird though... not sure if it makes me want it more or less though :?
Heavy smoker Luke... sounds like a legit variant, I'll add it to my notebook :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Really lovely stuff!
I've always found the Anakin card image a bit weird though... not sure if it makes me want it more or less though :?
Heavy smoker Luke... sounds like a legit variant, I'll add it to my notebook :lol: :lol:

Yeah no what you mean about Anakin card a bit like Boba Fett space card. I'll keep a look out for a heavy smoker luke for you, plenty of them about. :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for nice comments :) we'll spotted on the DSD brought it ungraded sent of and came back straight 80's and more importantly undamaged.

Jez

Sith Lord
A beautiful collections of MOCs, i love the way they are displayed. You have some lovely examples there.
The Stormtrooper focus is a great idea, and already is looking really nice.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice 8) Have you tried bleaching your Luke Stormie with hydrogen peroxide? I've just done a load of white figures, and they've come up really well. His head will pop off easily after a boiling water bath ;)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazzavr said:
Very nice 8) Have you tried bleaching your Luke Stormie with hydrogen peroxide? I've just done a load of white figures, and they've come up really well. His head will pop off easily after a boiling water bath ;)

Sounds scientific :? I'm pretty happy with him. As I said childhood figure, so quit a lot of nostalgia like he is. I'll make up for it when I get him MOC :wink:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Honestly mate, really simple to do! I bought a couple of bottles of 9% hydrogen peroxide from my local Tesco pharmacy. Popped the Luke head first into a cup of boiling water. Left him for a minute, then carefully pulled his head off. Then simply put the body into a glass coffee jar and filled up with the hydrogen peroxide. Left him in the sun for 4 days, and it made a big difference. Put his head and body back into boiling water again before reassembling. The helmet was very yellow and is now perfect white again. The torso also worked very well, the limbs are a lot better, but still slightly yellow. Also worked really well on my Biker Scouts, Snowtroopers etc.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazzavr said:
Honestly mate, really simple to do! I bought a couple of bottles of 9% hydrogen peroxide from my local Tesco pharmacy. Popped the Luke head first into a cup of boiling water. Left him for a minute, then carefully pulled his head off. Then simply put the body into a glass coffee jar and filled up with the hydrogen peroxide. Left him in the sun for 4 days, and it made a big difference. Put his head and body back into boiling water again before reassembling. The helmet was very yellow and is now perfect white again. The torso also worked very well, the limbs are a lot better, but still slightly yellow. Also worked really well on my Biker Scouts, Snowtroopers etc.[/quote.

Just realised got a biker scout that is yellow. The emperor does not want his prized possesion damaged so I will test it on a biker scout. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom