MOC Lili Ledys for sale

Joseph_Y

Padawan
Hi folks, For those that don't know me I'm a regular contributer to theSWCA and have written articles for them. I'm also a regular poster on Rebelscum, and any members here that also post there can at least vouch for my honesty as a seller.

Prices listed are in USD.

Pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/coffin_joe/sets/72157622917789798/

Here's the list, luckily FLickr has good zoom options so you can see all of the details, making my job easier.

Tie Pilot: 30bk clean reseal, avg condition card $450 REDUCED to $300

Han Trench:sliced bubble, SOLD

B Wing Pilot :50bk, Orig seal, super clear bubble, above avg condition $800 RECDUCED to $700

Lando Calrissian: 50bk, Orig seal, very slight bubble lift inside upper corner (doesn't even go as far as the inside of the bubble), small price sticker tear and some creasing $900 REDUCED to $750

Leia Boushh: 30bk, orig seal, super clean condition, only one crease at top of card (thanks to a star case) $800 REDUCED to $700....theres one in similar condition on Ebay for $1300d!

Zuckuss:50bk, orig seal, dent in top outer corner of bubble, Hanger tag creased but not torn thru, small marker touch ups on outer edge, still a rare piece $1000 REDUCED to $800

DSC:30bk, orig seal,minor bubble lifting top inner corner, otherwise really clean. $900 DSC is PENDING

Imperial Commander:30bk,orig seal, some light creasing and wavyness to card, crystal clear bubble $800 REDUCED to $675

Emperor: 50bk, sliced bubble,displays nicely $350 REDUCED to $300

Prune Face: 50bk, sliced and cracked bubble, card looks like it's been thru a war, but it's still a carded Ledy $120

Cardbacks all on hold except for Nien Nunb

Nien Nunb cardback $100 REDUCED to $75

Open to realistic offers and trades for bootlegs that I don't already own.

Paypal and shipping extra.

PM w/ questions
Thanks
Joe

Joseph_Y

Padawan
Thanks for the well wishes guys! It somewhat pains me to sell them, as I do love Ledys a LOT. BUT I'm not the kind of guy that can be happy with "just" a shelf of them,I like to complete sets. I know finishing the set would require more money than I'm willing to dedicate to them these days (even with my being fine w. owning orig bubble reseals), so along with the bulk of my other licensed items, off they go. I'm still keeping my Ledy ERG as I am working on run of every ERG MOC. The rest are as we can see, on the block.

Cheers
Joe

Joe

Grand Master
Joe have you ever taken a picture of everything you own?

You must have had one of the biggest collections going, every time you have a big sale you have literally hundreds of items going!

Would be amazing to see some pictures one day , sorry for the derail and good luck with the Ledy sales! (and ERG collection!)

Joseph_Y

Padawan
If you look thru the flickr acct that the Ledy pics are in, there are pics of my carded figure room when I was still actively collecting licensed items. Since the fire 3 years ago (my business burned to the ground thanks to the restraunt that had been next door and I'm STILL fighting the insurance battle) my income is about 1/3 what it previously was, and I've had to cut it down to "just" the things that mean the most to me (bootlegs) . So bit by bit the licensed stuff has been sold off. Mostly using the scenario of asking myself if I'm really willing to put the effort into finishing it, or am I bored with it (the case for selling my POTF set), and other than non US 12bks I can't find a licensed goal/ set that matters enough to me to continue, esp if it means that I'd possibly have to pass on a bootleg item that I want.

Cheers
J

Joseph_Y

Padawan
Grant said:
Joe

Are you planning selling of the carded Uzays.

Grant.

Hey Grant,
None of the bootleg stuff is going to be sold if I have any choice in the matter. Just licensed stuff.
An almost complete set of Trilogos is what I'll be listing next. Once a few more Ledy sell.

Cheers
Joe

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
Wow, good luck with the insurance company Joe, and yeh it does drag on for years but usually you win if its someone elses fault.

Im starting to look at props at the moment, whether fan made or original

Grant

Sith Lord
Joseph_Y said:
Grant said:
Joe

Are you planning selling of the carded Uzays.

Grant.

Hey Grant,
None of the bootleg stuff is going to be sold if I have any choice in the matter. Just licensed stuff.
An almost complete set of Trilogos is what I'll be listing next. Once a few more Ledy sell.

Cheers
Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Good luck with the sales you have some awesome stuff for sale. I was thinking of picking up a Death Star Gunner on the Uzay card back one day and that is how i wondered if yours was possibly for sale.

Thank you

Grant.

Joseph_Y

Padawan
ALL of my carded Uzays are 100% genuine. I also have a complete loose set (I do need to upgrade my loose Vader), AND I have the steel molds that were used to make every Uzay figure as well.

J

burnsy

Sith Lord
Joseph_Y said:
ALL of my carded Uzays are 100% genuine. I also have a complete loose set (I do need to upgrade my loose Vader), AND I have the steel molds that were used to make every Uzay figure as well.

J

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Pretty good collection then Joe....

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Hi Joe,

your Uzay collection amazes me everytime again. I hope sincerly if a thin stripe armband Stormtrooper MOC should show up one day you can added to you collection.

I always wondered about the R2, is there actually a kind off saber included with the figure that looks like the lighted cigarette as seen on the photo on the cardback?

Cheers, Dennis.

Joseph_Y

Padawan
The R2 has a saber in him, it's pretty flimsy but it's there...lol

I just hope that when a thin band MOC Uzay Stormtrooper shows up that I'm in the financial state to be able to knock it out. Speaking of (and bringing this post back on topic.... Buy my carded Ledys....lol

Cheers
Joe

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Joseph_Y said:

J

:shock: :shock: WOW!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom