Modern bootlegs - are they worth it?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So I was going through stuff today and found this which I've for a few years. Is there a market for modern bootlegs? I don't want to sell any of mine but it made me think if people actually collect these?

I know they have little to no value and that vintage Bootlegs are where the money is at but is there a place in the collecting world for these? They are definatly worth it as a quirky piece but there are so many out there!
20230503_183338.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
When I put a bit of a SOTE collection together I had one as it was the only way to get a swoop biker carded. Definitely worth having imo

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Thanks chaps, the link was handy too. I do have a few episode 1 bootlegs around somewhere but to me they are the sort of thing that won't ever be worth much. Saying that, with the new blood coming into the hobby could they possible become sought after?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks chaps, the link was handy too. I do have a few episode 1 bootlegs around somewhere but to me they are the sort of thing that won't ever be worth much. Saying that, with the new blood coming into the hobby could they possible become sought after?
Pleasure…glad it was of use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom