My Modern Collection

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've been collecting the modern line since 1995. I resisted at first, but the first modern Boba Fett figure Hasbro released convinced me to take the plunge, and 27 years later I'm still hooked! In the early days, I used to buy everything released, but over the years I started passing on the odd line (animated Clone Wars, and some of the Comic Packs, for example), but I still bought the vast majority of what was on offer. It was only when Hasbro needed to save money and took the backwards step (IMHO) to switch back to 5POA figures, that I switched to what I do these days, which is almost exclusively collecting The Vintage Collection. I bought most of the ships and vehicles Hasbro released too, although due to space limitations (even I don't have unlimited space!), as they updated / upgraded one, I would swap out my old one and sell it, replacing it with the newer version.

Due to their size and bespoke nature, I had to build all the display cases / cabinets myself. The pair of wall-to-wall loose figure ones were actually the first two cabinets I built. Yes, they're monsters, and certainly not to everyone's taste, but I like them :). I also recently underwent the arduous task of moving every single modern figure in them, compressing them in a staggered formation to fit more in. I also expanded one of the cabinets, adding an extra 2 shelves and upping its capacity from 8 shelves to 10. If the TVC line continues, I'll almost certainly have to repeat the expansion on the other cabinet as well, but that's a job for another day!

Anyway, I thought it was time to share some photos of my collection. I hope you like them.

Jeremy

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
wow - looks great - love seeing all the figures like that, amazing to see what a lifetime of collecting looks like :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
You finally took the plunge to show your amazing display and it looks just as eyewatering as it always has :oops:

Such a stunning collection and thanks for sharing it with the group, it really is quite something!

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Time for another update. As shown here (https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/boba-fetts-throne-room-unboxing.44426/), I now have a Boba Fett's Throne Room playset, so I will add a picture of that below, plus I have The Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter, the Speeder Bike Scout Trooper and Grogu set, plus various new loose figures.

The Starfighter I have managed to suspend from the shelves above in the cabinet in which it's been placed, which saves me a bit of space :), and I have slightly rejigged the display in front of the Razor Crest to accommodate the Speeder Bike Scout Trooper and Grogu set. The Throne Room has been added next to the Razor Crest and the regular Speeder Bike and Ewok Catapult sneaked in alongside it.

Also, with the recent release of Hasbro's latest Skiff Guards pack, we now have Velken Tezeri, and hence we finally have the entire crew of the Tatooine Skiff that transports Luke, Han, Chewie and Lando to the Sarlacc. I have therefore added him to my Khetanna and Skiffs display, and also corrected the positions of the characters on that Skiff. And finally, Taym Dren-garen and the new Tessek figures have been added / swapped out on my Khetanna too.

I hope you like it.

Jeremy

Cab - 01.jpg

Cab - 02.jpg

Cab - 03.jpg

Cab - 04.jpg

Cab - 05.jpg

Cab 2 - 01.jpg

Cab 2 - 02.jpg

Cab 2 - 03.jpg

Cab 2 - 04.jpg

Cab 2 - 05.jpg

Cab 2 - 06.jpg

Cab 2 - 011.jpg

Khet - 01.jpg

Final Skiff - 01.jpg

Khet - 02.jpg

Khet - 03.jpg

Khet - 04.jpg

Khet - 05.jpg

Khet - 06.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Somehow missed your updates- the display looks incredible. So much to see, wherever you look! The sail barge scene is so good 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom