My MIB Collection (update May 2023)

Darth_Boba12

How much is a Storm-IV Twin-Pod Cloud Car worth that is graded, well here the link,maybe this will help you understand my questionI am not exactly sure If I am asking it correctly.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370870613320
Is it worth this price? :?:

Brian

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
To me it's worth nothing more than a loose TPCC, so max £10 or so.

Welcome to the forum by the way. 8)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks guys!

Not lately Mark, been under the weather with a herniated disc in my lower back. Not recovered yet but things are finally looking up thankfully. Feeling the bug again though!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Capetown said:
Thanks guys!

Not lately Mark, been under the weather with a herniated disc in my lower back. Not recovered yet but things are finally looking up thankfully. Feeling the bug again though!

Glad to hear youre getting the bug back emiel.

jyacal73

Padawan
Capetown said:
spoons said:
Outstanding :shock: 8)

Do you have them on display? They must take up quite a bit of room

Thanks.

Not for now, as we live in a tiny flat, but we're looking for a bigger place. The vehicles are in storage right now.

Thank you for sharing that amazing collection with us, I am still scraping my jaw of the floor,
But I think I can help you get some more space back all you need to do is sell me your Kenner Star Wars x wing please............

Leigh77-85

Padawan
That is the coolest MIB collection I have ever seen. Thought my collection was going quite well but obviously have a long long way to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom